找回密码
 立即注册

Mallory@EuphoriaGirls推送一个满地可按摩体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-26 01:16:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mallory@EuphoriaGirls推送一个满地可按摩体验报告信息!

F: 8. Foreigners say she looks like a mixture of Avril Lavigne and Chloe Moretz, but I can find a more accurate description, Yazmin Stevens. She is indeed quite good-looking, her eyes are a low-saturation blue, her skin is fair, and there are faint freckles on her face. The lips have undergone cosmetic surgery but are very natural and not obtrusive at all.

B: 7, almost the same as in the picture, but actually looks a little slimmer. She is a white female with an upper-middle body figure. She has exercise habits but is not a bodybuilder. Has a few small tattoos. The skin is average, and the skin on the arms is quite rough, but it doesn\“t feel prickly like a fresh shave. The skin condition is similar to Charlie\“s. I have a manicure on my hands. The breasts are indeed C, and the natural milk is quite soft.

S: 6. Without DFK, points will be deducted. The bbbj blowjob is very good, it is considered to be among the top 3 I have ever dated. She is technically proficient, but she does not lick the balls very much, and her emotional investment is relatively low. This time I didn’t have sex again because I was really tired. I had been traveling and busy with things since April 7th and never had a break. This trip to Montreal was the most tiring I have ever done. I made an appointment three days ago. All sps said it with exhaustion written on their faces. I was also her last client today, so she was very tired and had warned me about this in advance. So we chatted for a while and then went straight to bed and hugged each other to sleep. After a round of bbbj, he hugged his head and buried it in her chest to sleep, and then another round of bbbj, because I knew that the Japanese currency would be soft when inserted in this state, and she would definitely have to apply oil and there would be no sense of atmosphere. Then when she saw that there was still half an hour left, the two of them fell asleep hugging each other, just like a mother hugging a child. After the time was over, she stretched herself before getting up. In fact, doing this in an hour and a half is a bit too abstract, but she said that a client dated her for six hours and did nothing but drink and chat, so she said, whatever.

A: 6.5, talkative, with a good attitude, a little cold, and will do whatever I am asked to do. She told me about the many strange sexual experiences she had, and then I asked her to shut up and compete with me about whose experience was weirder. Then listen up. I told her about all kinds of strange sexual and non-sexual experiences I had. I kept chatting to her about the experience, and kept saying “Huh? I\“ve never heard of this, ua weirdo“

*Actually, this time was quite a failure according to Japanese currency standards. It was more of a Mommy experience than a GFE. .

DMG: 90min, 405$ + 15$tips + 20$tips for James(reasons I can\“t tell)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:52 , Processed in 0.084795 second(s), 22 queries .