找回密码
 立即注册

Bella@passionhouse推送一个渥太华私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-24 17:31:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Bella@passionhouse推送一个渥太华私做体验报告!

I made an appointment with Bella, the place is nice, looks safe and clean.

FACE: It’s not as low as 3 points, maybe 4 points, which is a very average appearance.

BODY: 5 points, a bit fatter, but not as fat as Joselin and others from 5251 before. It\“s quite acceptable. The main disadvantage is actually that my height is only 160cm. If I were taller, I would look much better. The advantage is also very dazzling, that is, the two headlights are white, stiff and soft. I forgot what color my nipples are, but my breasts are top-notch.

S/A: 9 points, the service is very good. Good oral skills and willing to use strength. There\“s a lot of water down there, and it\“s already wet without any lubricant. I don\“t think I\“m dissatisfied with anything. Except for my unattractive appearance and figure, everything else is okay.

Repeat: I generally don’t repeat unless it particularly appeals to me. For Bella\“s example, if I want to enjoy a blowjob, I will repeat.

Summary: She is indeed a young girl, around 25, with an average figure and average appearance. But she has big breasts and good service and attitude.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:36 , Processed in 0.099028 second(s), 22 queries .