找回密码
 立即注册

Chloe@GF2推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-18 22:18:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Chloe@GF2推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!

Today, as a repeat customer of GF, I went to try out the newly arrived elite girl that GF highly recommends. Overall, I am still very disappointed. It is not as good as other GF products.

F: 6.5. It can be seen that the face is young and delicate with light makeup. It can be seen that it is person B in the photo

: 5, about 163cm tall, B cup and big nipples, it looks like she has given birth. You can see her mermaid lines. The girl occasionally works out. Her skin is smooth and firm. She is about 25 years old. . Good English and Chinese. The figure is really good and slim. I prefer girls with a little more flesh, so I may give her a lower score.

S: 3 To be honest, the service is not worthy of her price. It gives the impression that you pay to come and meet her, use her body and then leave. I really don’t feel that I am enjoying the service. I just went in and said hello. The girl was not very good. Take the initiative and go to wash up. There is no water or flute. I just chat with you and help you wash yourself. Most of the time it will be awkward. Entering the room is just some basic services. Bbbj. There are no highlights. I feel that the skills are relatively unfamiliar. Most of the time, the atmosphere is fake and embarrassing. It’s okay. You can DFK, otherwise it probably won’t come out.

The tip is +650/60/2s for one hour. I just want to feel what kind of surprise this agency can give me if I dare to offer this price. It is indeed a surprise. I don’t want to be so surprised next time. lmao

100% will not repeat. I will try again in the future. I don\“t want to look for someone who just got off the sea. To be honest, it\“s a bit uncomfortable. For those who want to enjoy the service, it is better to spend about 350 for relief.

If there are any deficiencies in my first writing, I will correct them next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:46 , Processed in 0.107883 second(s), 22 queries .