找回密码
 立即注册

Gill吉儿@Foxy604推送一个 温哥华按摩体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-17 21:35:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Gill吉儿@Foxy604推送一个 温哥华按摩体验报告信息!

Face: 6.5 It’s basically the same as the video on the website. The real person is a little more haggard. I don’t know if he works too hard. He should have put on a little makeup when meeting.

Body: The figure is still good, with no fat and a certain line. I either do some simple fitness or pay attention to my diet. The breasts are not natural. They are quite firm when lying down. They feel okay to the touch and not hard. There is a line of text tattooed across the back.

Service: The service is pretty good. There is basically no problem in communicating in Chinese. It just gets stuck sometimes, but it doesn’t affect the overall situation. It’s a plus for foreigners. Just take a shower as usual, no other extra services. Her oral skills are pretty good, she can flick her tongue frequently, and her up-and-down rhythm is pretty good. What\“s more interesting is that during the 3 o\“clock attack, the lipstick was all rubbed on my chest. . . In the main scene, she is still very proactive. She moves very hard when she comes on, and she cooperates with everything she asks. If you move for a long time, she will actively offer you to switch to her to help you save energy. The whole process, you can feel that she is clamping hard down there. , girls’ physical strength is pretty good. There are large mirrors beside the bed and in front of the bed, so you can see intuitively. The girls themselves are not shy and will look at you (but they won’t stare at you blankly. They can still control the scale) and will take the initiative to massage you afterwards. Let’s talk a little bit about the days that we have and don’t have. The overall feeling is pretty good. As for cost-effectiveness, I don’t have much experience so I can’t compare. Many experts in the forum have reviewed it, so you can refer to it.

Environment: Good reviews. The apartment is very new, probably just built, and the girls take care of it very clean. The lighting is still uniform neon (I don’t like it that much). The bathroom is in the room. It looks like the house has two bedrooms. Maybe no roommates have moved in yet. Downstairs is the parking lot of Landmark Plaza, which is very convenient. If you are done, you can have a meal at the restaurant before leaving.

Damage: 450/H  

Repeat: No, currently I just want to try new players every time. Next time I will probably try Sydney or Simone recommended by the forum, but they are still recommended.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:46 , Processed in 0.098032 second(s), 22 queries .