admin 发表于 2024-10-15 18:15:08

Miu@Mae88分享一个满地可楼凤体验报告!

Miu@Mae88分享一个满地可楼凤体验报告!

Personally, I feel that the quality of MAE88 has not been very good in recent years. Of course, this is a matter of opinion.

Personally, I feel that the Japanese girls that MAE88 has started to show in the past year are more scary than the last. This is a matter of opinion.

But I have to recommend and praise the current MIU.

Among all the Chinese girls, Korean girls, and Japanese girls who have come recently, I personally think that MIU’s online photos are the ones closest to me, especially the ones with yellow hair.

MIU herself is of mixed race, her father is Japanese and her mother is Malaysian Chinese according to her. MIU himself looks really, really young (I later learned that he is actually well-maintained).

The reasons for strong recommendation are as follows:
1. Good-looking
2. Young
3. Great attitude (you can do it any way, just remind her not to touch her nipples - she won’t get angry when she actually touches her nipples later)
4. What’s rare is that it’s very CUTE~~ That’s it She looks cute no matter how you look at her
. 5. She speaks average English and can understand a few Cantonese sentences (it is said that her mother is an overseas Chinese in Malaysia and speaks Cantonese).

I guess you won’t find someone like this in MAE88 who is so good in all aspects for a while.
I rarely write reviews and rarely recommend MAE88, but this time, I really think MIU is worth recommending. It is not easy to make some money (it seems that I have to help my next brother).
Don’t regret it. If you read my recommendation, you are welcome to leave a message. If you have any questions, you can ask me. If you know, I will answer.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Miu@Mae88分享一个满地可楼凤体验报告!