admin 发表于 2024-10-10 04:24:07

Sooki@Mae88分享一个满地可私家体验报告!

Sooki@Mae88分享一个满地可私家体验报告!

First time posting. Please correct me if I am wrong.

F: 5.5 It’s at the level of a passer-by, and the photos online look a bit like me. But my skin color is dark yellow, and my mouth feels bigger than in the photo, my cheeks protrude a little, and there are some moles on my face. The person entering the door was wearing a red floral skirt, which made her look like a girl from a rural area... I think her age was around 27.

B: 7.5, about 160cm or less tall, but very thin. When you kneel down, you can see your ribs, which makes your small breasts look bigger. C is there, but D is not sure about it. Has a pronounced waist. The body is not firm enough, there should be no muscles, and there is no belly. There is a decoration on the belly. The butt meat has no elasticity... There is a scar on the back of the neck and back left by prickly heat... Maybe it\“s a freckle? It seems to affect the appearance quite a bit. But it’s my style to not hide my faults.

S/A: 8 (I forgot the scoring criteria) Come in and give money to take a shower. Then he went to bed, first licked his whole body, and then had a BJ, which was very sensational. He licked and touched his balls, and then kept shaking his head hard. The tongue should be curled and curled for about 7-8 minutes. Overall this bj is very good. The woman went up and the man came down from behind. (I don’t know the English abbreviation for most of them) I may be tired after moving for 5 minutes. Let me face you, and I will press your buttocks to make you exert force, and then my hands will touch your balls underneath. Then she will lie down, and she will reach back and interact with you by touching your nipples. At this time, it feels good to touch the two breasts, but the butt meat feels a bit loose....shipment. Rest....then bj until the time is up, take a shower and leave. Great attitude. The language is average. Oh, keep oiling.

Dmg: 350, I gave 400, and she didn’t ask for it...I didn’t ask for it either...but I think she should ask me for it, and make a gesture to mean it...
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Sooki@Mae88分享一个满地可私家体验报告!