admin 发表于 2024-10-3 21:43:41

angie,selly@mae8分享一个满地可按摩体验报告!

angie,selly@mae8分享一个满地可按摩体验报告!

Wrote together

F: angie 5 Sichuan girl, at this age I think she could be between 26-32... At the level of a real passerby, I think she is worse than Lucy, but she is definitely younger than Lucy. I have a square and round face shape which is not helpful. If you look at it, there is a photo with a pile of heart-shaped pillows on the sofa. There is also the white one with bare breasts, but that face is not an oval face, the expression is a bit similar, I guess it is really prettified.
   selly 5.5 With heavy makeup, you can see the powder. But overall it looks okay. This online photo looks a bit like it, but it\“s not real. Age should be between 29-32.

B: angie is over 165cm tall and has some real breasts that feel good to the touch. The waist is average, not thick, but not too thin either. My belly is very hard, and there are a few marks under my eyes... It feels like I had a caesarean section. The skin on my body feels not smooth enough to the touch, and there may be some pimples and the like... I don\“t have any tattoos.
    selly Height 175 cm. Some real breasts are a bit spread out. Maybe the person is too tall, so the breast shape is not beautiful. The waist is thin and the legs are long. Overall it feels quite smooth and tender.

S/A: 8 The process is pretty much the same, and there’s nothing eye-catching about it. I gave Qian a bath after entering the house, and gave Selly a bj while she was taking a bath. Then go to bed, lick the whole body first, and then continue the BJ fully automatically. The stronger the level of angie, the better the feeling. During selly, I used oil on one breast to do breast massage. Her waist is quite strong, Selly\“s physical strength is much better than Angie\“s, and she cooperates with various postures. When she is tired, she rests for a while and then continues. Angie will make a seductive look in her eyes, tease you, say a little flirtatious words, and let you look at the mirror and do small things like that. Smooth verbal communication is a big advantage, but it\“s not my thing so that\“s it. Selly needs to be oiled, but Angie doesn’t need to hydrate herself.

donation selly 350 angie 380 For the current three, my evaluation is that selly》lucy》angie.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: angie,selly@mae8分享一个满地可按摩体验报告!