admin 发表于 2024-10-3 06:25:10

lucy@Mae88分享一个满地可鬼妹体验报告!

lucy@Mae88分享一个满地可鬼妹体验报告!

F: 5 It’s a passerby’s level. The photos online are not real. From a cowgirl angle, it looks okay, but from the front, I feel a bit mature. She should be considered a mature woman in her early 30s.

B: 7 There are people who are over 160cm tall and have C breasts. Thin waist. No belly fat, the body is firm, smooth and comfortable to touch. I don’t have any tattoos, I kind of forgot about them. It\“s not obvious.

S/A: 8 Give me money to take a shower when you come in, and give me a bj when you take a shower. Then go to bed, lick the whole body first, and then continue the full automatic BJ, with a strong waist. She was sweating profusely, saying it was because the weather was too hot... Anyway, I didn\“t sweat... Then I did the doggy, and when I took a break, she asked if I wanted to continue the bj, and my hands didn\“t stop. Lurking. The next time it was fully automatic, I didn’t come out, I took a shower, and there was another BJ during the shower, which I didn’t expect. It still hasn’t come out, and the time may be gone, so forget it. The summary is that I work hard, but sweating too much makes me feel a little weird.

donation 350 mae. The price has always been high and you can tell it\“s age...so it\“s not beyond expectations. Overall, I\“m quite satisfied. If you want to repeat, forget it first. She has a roommate. I can try her roommate first... although I guess he is 30+.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: lucy@Mae88分享一个满地可鬼妹体验报告!