admin 发表于 2024-9-30 02:04:59

Olivia@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可私钟体验报告!

Olivia@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可私钟体验报告!

I\“m new here and posting for the first time, so I hope you\“ll forgive me and correct me if I\“m wrong.

I drove to Montreal with a few like-minded friends at the end of August to “seek spring,“ so my report only represents my experience at that time.

F: 7.5. The age of 27 on the website should be true. It may be due to regular exercise or racial issues. In my mind, she is only 23 or 24 years old. The website shows that she is Persian, but when I asked her, she honestly said that she is Indian. She should be a high-caste Punjabi race near the north, which is obviously different from the dark-skinned third brother and third sister in the south. High cheekbones and forehead, high nose bridge, small nose tip, moderately thick lips, relatively small face, no fat on the chin and neck, the overall facial features tend to be lifted diagonally upward on both sides, false eyelashes and eyeliner are applied, but there is no eyeliner on the face. How to put on makeup. Although what I just described is just the characteristics, she should be considered a very beautiful third sister. Even if I say that I am Persian, I can\“t tell.

B: 8. The height is about 160cm and the breasts are almost B. They must be real breasts at this size. No tattoos, the legs and lower body are shaved and slightly prickly, the rest of the skin is smooth, and the skin tone is consistent with the photo. She has a thin waist, a raised butt, and obvious signs of fitness. She calls her side job a fitness instructor who “only trains girls“, which makes sense. At that time, she was also wearing yoga pants and fitness slippers. After sweating, if you put it under your armpits and smell it, you can smell a faint body odor, but no body odor. The only drawback is that the legs are not long and a bit thick. The photos on the website should be my own and you can refer to them yourself.

S: 4. A model that looks good but doesn’t work. He has such a great figure but his life is average. The project is relatively simple, there is no DFK, only a simple LFK, no CIM, no fetish related services, no touching of her lower body with hands, no doggystyle. I had BBBJ, but it was wrapped very tightly when I came up, and it was done very quickly and frequently, and there was no sense of experience. The default was two shots. There was also a mistake here because it was my first time to experience two shots in one hour, so I didn’t control the time well. Almost half an hour was wasted in the foreplay, so she ended the first shot in a hurry with her hands. In the second round, she rode her cowgril on me, alternately moving her breasts toward me and her butt toward me. She needed lubricant to help her come in. Her pussy was loose and she might not be able to clamp it well. Then when the time came, she also had to do a hand job.

A: 5. Generally speaking, the communication is relatively smooth, but the service attitude is a bit cold and condescending, which is definitely not the GFE experience. In addition, the time she asked me to go upstairs was ten minutes later than the scheduled time, so the time control was not very accurate.

DMG: 240$ 1h + tips 20$, now the price has increased to 260¥/h.

Repeat: Yes. This is just my personal opinion. I like the top Indian girl both in appearance and figure. In terms of service, it is not worth repeating.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Olivia@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可私钟体验报告!