admin 发表于 2024-9-28 22:21:07

珠珠@湿乐园分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

珠珠@湿乐园分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

I\“ve been there several times and I know the location in Markham well. There\“s no problem. You don\“t have to worry about privacy and security.

Face: The photo is real and has been beautified. The real person has some artificial technology, but it doesn’t matter if it’s out for fun. It’s definitely enough to look at. She has an internet celebrity face, and with the bright lights, she feels like she is fucking a former school beauty. Age: Early thirties.

Body: About 163. Slim body type, but the bones feel fleshy and small. The breasts feel soft and elastic. I don’t know if they are real or fake. Recently, it’s hard to distinguish between real and fake breasts. Is it because of the innovation of technology? On the other hand, modern people look at things with suspicion. They have C+ breasts, pink breasts and pink holes. They are cleanly shaved and well maintained. Even in such a dark room, you can see that your skin is white, smooth and elastic, and your whole person smells good. , The proportion of waist and legs is good.

Service: The service is Wan style, the mouth is very good, with ice and fire, and there is DFK on the top. I don’t want to eat the bottom today. After looking at the beads for a while, there is absolutely no smell. I like to do it from behind. I look in the mirror and put my hands on it. It feels great on the buttocks, and she will also help massage my legs during the break, which can relax me from a long day\“s work. Normally, I do it twice an hour.
The attitude was very good and we talked and laughed throughout the whole process. We all know each other now, and we can make all kinds of jokes. Hahaha,
350/hour, it’s a very good meal, and the cooperation is also high.

I replied: As long as I don’t leave, I’ll see you again Go.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 珠珠@湿乐园分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!