admin 发表于 2024-9-28 06:09:32

Elise@VictoriaGirl分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

Elise@VictoriaGirl分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

F 6.8 I can’t tell that it’s a real photo. The real person’s face is round and cute, with no sense of technology, and the makeup is pure lust. The pink eyeshadow goes well with her, but the Japanese girl is really young, I think she’s around 24, so I didn’t like her at first. laugh.

B 7.2 The figure is really slender, similar to the photo, about 1.6, with a round waist, and the breasts are not big at most B, but really thin, so it is an option for those who like small horses. Because I was young, it was really tight down there.

A/S 7 was a little cold at first and gave me a numb feeling. My English is also poor (seems to be a common problem among Sakura girls) and I can barely understand a sentence, so I can only communicate with simple words. After chatting on Google for the whole day, my attitude improved significantly. The girl said that she also does the same job in Japan, but business has been very poor recently. There are also interesting stories about girls who want to eat McDonald\“s, but are unable to order Uber because they don\“t have a credit card. I went to take a shower not long after entering. There were not many shower services, and there was no water supply, so I didn’t ask. After coming out, he directly pressed me into the mouth (it was obviously a little horse, so there was a sense of contrast). The suction force of the mouth was very strong. It is hard to imagine that a small body and mouth have such strong power, and there are also bls. After mouthing for a while, I licked the nipple all over and then slowly turned it to 69. The light body did not make the pressure uncomfortable. The pussy was so soft and tender that I could already imagine the feeling of being inserted for a while. I lightly traced it with my finger, and mm\“s body trembled slightly, and then she stretched out her hand to stop it. I thought she couldn\“t digit. After that, I put on Cowgirl directly. My sister’s bottom is really tight, and my sister’s strength is also very long-lasting, probably because of her light body. You can ride it over and over again and lick your nipples. It\“s really tight and feels good. You don\“t have to change positions. It\“s so good that you just come out in this position. After chatting for a while, I went to take a shower. What I was a little bit criticized about was that the two showers took about 20 minutes in total. After each time, I would take another few minutes of shower, which was relatively slow, plus chatting in the middle. It doesn’t matter how much time it takes and your physical strength, there’s no need to do it a second time. mm has extra menu like swallow, facial, etc., but I didn’t choose any of them. But I didn\“t dare to look for this girl until I saw a bbfs, but I wouldn\“t dare if there was one.
Summary:

damage 400/h As a wolf friend who loves to chat, Sakura Girl’s English is still a bit poor, communication is difficult, typing takes time, and the service is relatively limited. But the advantage really lies in its age, it is very tender and crispy. It feels like the posts from other wolf friends Sakura Girl are similar. Everyone has different opinions, and everyone has their own preferences for radish and green vegetables.

repeat: no Simply because I feel that I am not suitable for Sakura girl, and there are too many good meals on the market to try. The customer service attitude of this store is very good. I have visited it before. Now a few girls have posted about it and I think they will give it a try and report back to everyone.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Elise@VictoriaGirl分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!