admin 发表于 2024-9-27 22:40:03

Cazi@Bananashop分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

Cazi@Bananashop分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

After seeing Cazi described as a yandere in an advertisement, I suddenly felt that I was a little out of touch and couldn\“t keep up with the trendy Japanese. A yandere can be understood as someone who is extremely possessive of their spouse, whose love is highly dependent, and will do whatever it takes to obtain, protect, or prevent the loss of the person they love. At first glance, Cazi seems to be a rather pitiful girl, not yandere at all.

Sample 7: The first advertisement photo looks like her and must have been retouched, but the second and third photos are not too similar. He is 22-23 years old, with a slender face and delicate facial features, but his eyes are large and dark. The whole thing shows a little bit of “sickness“ that needs to be taken care of, and it doesn\“t feel like I\“m used to this industry. Hair is long.

Body 7: There is nothing wrong with her figure, 5 feet 3 and skinny. She looks like the girl next door in a set of ordinary underwear. The breasts are artificial 32C and feel good when pinched. The nipples are very light and shiny. Her skin is the smoothness of a typical Sichuan girl, with a sunny complexion, a bit like the lifeguard beauties you see surfing on the beach in summer, but not Hawaiian-style wrinkles. The buttocks are elastic, the pubic hair is repaired, the sister has no peculiar smell, and the hands and feet are not dry and cracked.

Service/Status 8.5: I thought she was a casual “yandere“, but I didn\“t expect that she is really a “yandere“. She has a strong dependence on me at the beginning. She sticks to me with her breasts and legs, but it\“s not a sophisticated move. Girls have a natural tendency to want to eat men, which is exactly the characteristic of a yandere who “will do whatever it takes to gain, protect, or prevent the loss of the one she loves.“ When she came in and took off her clothes, she twisted her buttocks and rubbed her little brother as hard as she could, making herself very hard even before taking a shower. I knew I had to be careful when meeting a master. She plays a wave in the bath, her eyes are pitiful, and her voice is a bit bold like a Shanghai-style brother from time to time (very cute), but her body movements are trying her best to eat the man, and the contrast is very strong. When I went to bed, I saw her twisting her waist and doing a body slide. I should have worked hard on it. Her body was as soft as a practitioner. What\“s interesting is that the girl is very good at blowing, but she doesn\“t want to blow you right away, which makes me feel a little bit provocative. When I put the condom on, I realized that this “yandere“ was neither sick nor coquettish. She was completely skilled and experienced. The previous blowjob made me want to ejaculate. I immediately pulled out and calmed down and changed to the other side of the mirror. The girl has a slim waist, a long body and a round butt, which makes her look a bit beautiful. Her breath was thin and long, with one or two heroic roars from time to time. She loved the contrast. When she erupted, she felt that she was deliberately tightening her vagina. Every drop of essence was absorbed by the dregs, and she felt very comfortable.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Cazi@Bananashop分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!