admin 发表于 2024-9-26 05:56:31

Cici@BananaShop分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

Cici@BananaShop分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

This little goblin would look for her soon after she arrived, and she was very fond of her. I heard her say that her skills have improved. I also love big-breasted little horses, so I decided to meet her without any hesitation. Her appearance
: oval face, big dark eyes, medium-long hair, still cute, no sense of profanity, and no major renovations. The photo is still the same, a real person’s micro-P, and I estimate he is in his mid-20s.
Body: 5\“3. She is very thin in places where she should be thin. She has a mermaid line on her belly. She is very fat in places where she should be fat. Her 34F real breasts are out of proportion. They are really choppy. The breasts are pink and tender, soft and not droopy when pinched. There are occasional bruises on the limbs, but the overall skin is extremely smooth and hairless, and the lower body is almost bare.
Service: When I got up, I got close to my body and started moving my hands up and down. It was a very intimate GFE. When I took off my clothes, my breasts popped out like an anime, which was full of impact. Her hands kept guiding me to touch her breasts erratically, and then she put my head inside her to make facial cleanser. The overall atmosphere was erotic with a bit of nonsense, which was very enjoyable. When I was playing in the bath, my breasts kept rubbing against my legs. When I rubbed my back with my breasts, my hands knew how to reach out from under my legs to tease my younger brother. I could see that my technique was getting better and better. From the beginning, my brother was hard-core and didn\“t let down for a moment. After drying herself off and entering the room, I first rubbed her on the high chair, lowering her lower and lower, and then I enjoyed the girl\“s deep throat. It was shallow and deep, and my hands were groping for the bottom of the bag and squeezing lightly. It was very comfortable. I couldn\“t help but pick her up and get on the horse. The little horse was so light. I lowered my head and sucked her breasts. Gradually I felt that the sex area was extremely moist. The sheets began to draw a map. It felt very erotic. When the man is on top, the girl will moan softly every time he presses down. I don’t know if it’s a sound of pain or enjoyment, which will greatly arouse the animal nature. Finally, I pushed the car in front of the mirror and saw two big breasts swinging with the rhythm. The girl also subconsciously tightened her vagina. She couldn\“t hold it in any longer and ejaculated. After she was squirted dry, the girl was still sucking her pussy. The strange feeling of sourness and itching makes people love and hate it, but it is in line with her funny fairy character.
Attitude: A very lively little elf, very polite, like a rabbit that is always jumping around. The girly voice is very hot and
has made me laugh every time. It is a good choice whether you have money or not.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Cici@BananaShop分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!