admin 发表于 2024-9-24 23:10:20

Tereza@YPGSpa分享一个满地可伴游体验报告!

Tereza@YPGSpa分享一个满地可伴游体验报告!

My prostitute went to catch up with Lydia for an hour and a half, so I had to stay in the same shop for an hour and a half. . .

F: 5, Colombian Latina. This girl looks about 30 years old. She looks a bit old, but she may not be that old in reality. I put on eyeliner, eyelashes, etc., but I always have my eyes closed, so I can’t see what my eyes look like. The face is quite small and has an oval face. The hair is black and long and straight. The skin tone is slightly darker than in the picture. The lips are quite plump, but there are many wrinkles on them, and they don’t have a very plump feeling.

B: 7. The picture on the YPG website should be real. The breasts are D, and they are a bit muscular. He is not tall, about 155cm, with a pretty tall figure, big breasts, thin waist, big butt, and fairly firm skin. The feet are so small that I can wrap them with the palm of my hand, but there are quite a lot of calluses on them, so I really think she is going to be running around. It’s not because she looks older because of her race. The pussy is also very small, the size is very small, and it feels like it will be almost stretched when inserted. The pussy has a slightly sour and urine smell, and it still smells a little bit after licking it for a while, which means the pussy water is acidic. If you feel like you are shaving without shaving on your legs, it means either you really have less hair or you are shaving frequently.

S: 7. Come up and give me some serious oil massage. The technique is pretty good. It presses my psoas muscles very well. Later, I was afraid that I would lick my ears and neck. After my penis stood up, I asked me to rub my buttocks. She started to jerk me off, and then started to rub my asshole with her fingers. I thought it was something like RIM, but she took advantage of me not paying attention and thrust it directly in. She poked my asshole and jerked my little silkworm chrysalis at the same time. Who can withstand this? Ah, I just crawled and stuck my butt out and shipped the goods first. It can be dfk but not very deep. She will instinctively hide when she sticks out her tongue. I gave her a mouthful for a while and then lay there to rest. She directly mounted up and gave me a 69, and the bbbj pushed harder, squeezing out a lot of oil, mixed with a lot of saliva, and there was a pool of water under my belly. The bbbj shipped but there was no CIM, the force is a bit strong and it makes the Asian hard cock a little painful. After two forced strokes, I really couldn’t get hard anymore. I thought about having sex with her for half an hour or massaging her, but after a while, she forced me to jerk off again. I also cooperated with my levator and abdominal contraction, and it turned out to be really hard. Woke up. She was digging so hard that I was almost making sparks. I was so tired from stroking her for a while that she had to rest on me. I was sweating profusely. As soon as she let go, I became soft again, so she didn\“t Dare to stop and alternate your left and right hands and mouth. Later, I still fumbled to turn on the switch of my anus, put one finger in and pressed my prostate, and the other hand forcefully shot me again, making me ejaculate all over my face.

During the whole process, I felt like I was going to get fucked. I followed her pace and forced three shots on me, but it was still half a set and no shots were fired. Logically speaking, she should be the one paying me for playing like this. After all, everyone was confused after she walked out. of.

A: 5. She doesn’t like to talk very much. Her English is not very good and she still has a sense of distance.

DMG: 1.5h room rate 110$ + daily fee 240$. The prostitute directly threw three hundred Canadian dollars to Lydia. It\“s not very cost-effective when calculated on an hourly basis. The current price is higher than if you do it for an hour. The ladies are tired and we are tired too.

Repeat:No. In the future, I may order an hour to experience how she feels on the trial day, but I probably won’t experience this kind of abstract experience again, and femdom doesn’t do that. . .

*When I woke up the next morning to poop, my butthole was sore. I obviously didn’t eat anything spicy the day before? Puzzled.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Tereza@YPGSpa分享一个满地可伴游体验报告!