admin 发表于 2024-9-24 13:55:42

Samantha@Dream4u分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

Samantha@Dream4u分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

As soon as I walked in, I saw sister Samantha wearing a black corset and a spicy little suspender belt, paired with a tight long skirt. Her face was radiant and full of unique vitality.

Face: I was shocked after the surgery! Visually estimated to be 22-23 years old, real photos, some beautiful pictures, delicate outline, fresh and childish expression, slightly charming eyes, dark brown hair color, and the curve of the corner of the mouth when smiling is sexy. She looks like an internet celebrity

. Body: 1.6cm tall, minus the transparent sandals, 1.6cm tall, bronzed skin, toned body, natural D, slim waist and lower abdomen, big butt, no tattoos.

Service: She started the process and asked me to sit on the sofa. I repeated this treatment at D\“s house N times, and I have already learned new tricks. Sister, I want you to sit on my lap for a kiss and a hug! The little girl\“s face turned pink and her ears turned red. I hugged her and leaned over to rub her ear. Her tan skin was tanned, and I really wanted to see what kind of skin was underneath. I haven\“t been idle since I entered the temple, touching and chatting at the same time. I heard that some wolf friends can sit still and talk seriously and silly. Spend money to have fun, not just chatting. It doesn’t matter if you are not familiar with the process. I believe that girls can also lead. You really have to feel the other details for yourself, which makes you feel like a girlfriend. Of course, the serious business of getting in and out is essential. This is the main course. There are no complaints about the various positions. They are very cooperative. ,
MM is a Sichuan girl of mixed Chinese and English descent. She has a cheerful personality, a charming smile, and a good atmosphere. The pussy is a bit tight, it depends on the size of both parties. The girl is quite sensitive and very natural during sex. She likes to enter from behind, enter from the side, touch, and can kiss wetly. The overall feeling is more of a girlfriend type

. Reply: Because I have a lot of feelings.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Samantha@Dream4u分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!