admin 发表于 2024-9-24 06:09:21

Carina@honeygirl分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

Carina@honeygirl分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

I’ve been paying attention to this girl for a while, but I haven’t seen any reviews on her. I didn’t want to wait any longer, so I decided to give it a try today. The place is in a house and parking is convenient. Although his home is a house, it feels quite private. Anyway, I feel like I won\“t be harassed every time I go there. Face 7, a real photo, but there are a lot of photos, so she is young, around 24 years old, quite fair, with light makeup, and her face is a bit fleshy. She has a girl-next-door style, but her face alone is not sexy. Body 7, about 165cm tall, the girl is a fleshy type, the breasts are quite big, probably true, but a bit saggy. If you like to be thin, you can ignore it. The butt is also big, and the skin on the whole body is average. In many cases, some young girls Body skin care is not very good. Service 7. The girl said she is from the Northeast and loves to chat. She said she is still in school, but I don’t know whether it is true or not. We took a shower together and did not ask for water. She is a bit shy and kisses you slowly and gently. , then let me take the lead, I can dfk, my breasts are a bit big, so I keep playing with his breasts, and he won’t complain if I grab them harder. Kiss the bottom, there is quite a lot of water, put on a condom, and go into battle first, the girl, while holding on Big boob side dfk, then switch to doggy, the butt is very big, snapping sound, I haven\“t tried doggy for a long time, so I rushed to ship it for the last time. Attitude 7, loves to chat, has high emotional intelligence, and never gets impatient. In terms of 250 for half an hour, you can actually find better ones, and 220 for half an hour is more ideal, but everyone has their own preferences for radish, greens, and vegetables, and they may not be the same as her. Maybe some people like her type. Young people are young, and they like her. If you are young and have big breasts and like the comfortable feeling of holding your flesh, you can try it for half an hour.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Carina@honeygirl分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!