admin 发表于 2024-9-21 17:27:10

Maeva@MassageAdagio分享一个满地可楼凤体验报告!

Maeva@MassageAdagio分享一个满地可楼凤体验报告!

Be forewarned, this store is a shady store, you pay first and then get paid, and the good reviews on Google Maps are all fake. It was my first night in Montreal. After watching the striptease show, I couldn\“t help but found this shop that was still open in the middle of the night. To be honest, the quality of girls is really good, but they are all trained to be “bad women“.

F: 5, blond hair, wearing gold-rimmed glasses, small eyes, light-colored pupils, but I forgot whether they are blue or light brown. Thick lips, it feels like they were created by medical beauty treatments. They don\“t look like ordinary girls. These sisters still have quite distinctive looks, but how pretty are they? Not really.

B: 7, about 165, I have manicure on my hands, my feet are very obvious Egyptian feet, footjob + 100$ is totally not worth it. The legs are quite long, the breasts are probably B and soft, the butt is quite big and perky, and there are signs of exercise, probably a 100-pound body with a 120-pound butt. The skin is very fair and has several tattoos. It\“s considered a “good figure“.

S/A: 4. I have a saying that the massage technique is good, the pushing force is appropriate and the technique is good. It\“s not GFE, you can\“t fingering, licking, kissing, doggy style, or bbbj. She has a very cold attitude and just wants you to leave immediately after sex. During the sex, she also holds the base of the silkworm chrysalis with her hand to “prevent the swim bladder from falling out“, but after the sex, my prostitute told me about the sex. Natalia does the same thing, she obviously wants you to cum quickly and get out, this is how they are trained. What’s more surprising is that it turns out to be natural water, and there’s quite a lot of water. Because I drove for twelve hours during the day, my physical strength was not good, so I ended up lying down and working on the goods. What’s more interesting is that their lubricating oil is stored in an insulated jar, and is dripped onto the silkworm chrysalis to warm it up.

DMG: 80$ room fee + 200$ daily fee for 45min.

Repeat: No, although I really want to try their Lea, this is a black shop, so it’s impossible.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Maeva@MassageAdagio分享一个满地可楼凤体验报告!