admin 发表于 2024-9-19 13:46:43

Liya@Flowers520分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

Liya@Flowers520分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

After searching for this week\“s repeat last week, I determined some details and lowercase

the Location: the old blockhouse near hwy7/warden.

F: The first photo is definitely real, with a pure long narrow face and no sense of dust. The girl said that her nose has been filled with hyaluronic acid, which is the first photo. My eyes are already quite big without eyelashes. She has black eyes and long straight black hair. She looks like a domestic top school girl. She is from Jiangnan. Around 27-29

B: 168-170, her real breasts are 36B, which is better than average. B breasts should be large and soft and comfortable to the touch. The nipples are darker in color. Abdominal muscles are obvious on women. The legs are long and the waist is thin. The skin is really white and you can see the veins on the thighs and feet in dark light. The skin is very smooth. The girl said she didn’t use any body lotion, but her lower body was tight and moisturized enough, she didn’t have any tattoos, and her feet were of normal shape.

S/A: A sultry senior. When she entered, she was wearing Liu Piaopiao\“s same work clothes and sneakers in a sporty girly style. She didn\“t say much at first and then started chatting, haha. Ordinary GFE, SF2, DFK. I asked Shui Xiao and the intensity was average. After taking a shower, I asked her to kneel in front of the mirror for BBBJ. The BBBJ was toothless and the intensity was normal. The visual effect was good with her slim waist, buttocks and big feet. I put on the missionary and did it for a while and she said it was done. I said go slow and she said no need to go slow. When she fell down, she said she didn’t know how to move. After a while, I switched to doggie and she put her buttocks up in a good position and went in. He said it was too deep and couldn\“t go in any further. He didn\“t listen to her and continued to ram into her. After a while, Doggie shouted, “I\“ll beat you to death.“ He stretched his hand behind me to hit me. I ignored her and held her hand. He pressed her on her buttocks and continued to push her, saying that it was not allowed to do this when it reached her cervix. At the same time, she cooperated and pushed my penis backwards. I shouted in dialect several times but I didn’t understand. I understood when she said it was comfortable. Haha, it didn’t take long for me to be all dressed up. After sweating, love poured in like a tide. I hugged her big butt and the two of them reached the great harmony of life. peace. Afterwards, she wouldn’t let me touch her anymore, saying that I had to wash off my smelly sweat before I could touch her. Ha, the woman

summed it up: She’s not pretentious, she’s just like her girlfriend. Also, I want to ask, why the hell is she still doing this 400? Damn it

R: did

Dmg: 300/45
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Liya@Flowers520分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!