admin 发表于 2024-9-18 21:44:09

Jesse@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

Jesse@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

I\“ve always wanted to try Jesse, he looks very sexy. I finally saw him two days ago and I wasn\“t disappointed.
F: 7.5 The truth is, I think he is 27/28 years old. He has long black hair, a nice and pointy chin, a straight nose, and sexy lips. That\“s how I saw it in a nightclub and wanted to have sex with her.
B: 8. Really high. Very slim and no fat. The legs are long and straight. I already want to touch it when I see it. The breasts are not too big but there is a C. Plus the long legs are really balanced and beautiful.
S/A: 8 I want to be stylish and talented, but the service is mostly not very good. Surprised! The people are very nice and the service is good. DFK, BBBJ, DF also done. The BBBJ is very comfortable, with no tooth feeling and DF from time to time. The bottom is very delicious, and it becomes completely wet after eating it for a while. With such long legs, of course, the man first opens his legs and puts them on his shoulders while touching and kissing. Next, the woman can keep playing with his C cup and watch him enjoy it.
The last thing she must do is of course doggy. Those long and beautiful legs make me unable to hold on anymore. It’s
a very good meal, worth repeating if you have time.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Jesse@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!