admin 发表于 2024-9-17 01:20:10

Cathy@Temptation分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

Cathy@Temptation分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

I have always been a breast slave. When I saw this girl’s report, the comments below said that this girl’s breasts are very beautiful, so I naturally had to try it.

F is a real photo. Part of the photo covers my face, but it does not affect the visibility. It\“s her. She has double eyelids and big makeup. She has a round oval face, a sharp chin line, a small and straight nose, and her overall facial features are of the normal-to-upper-grade type. She has light makeup. She looks like she is in her mid-twenties, but she has a royal look. Sister\“s femininity.

B One thing I have to say is that this girl\“s figure is really to my liking. She is well-proportioned and not fat, but has meat in all the parts that should be meat. Especially the pair of breasts on her chest are very big, not saggy at all and very firm. , the breasts are teardrop-shaped, and the nipples are indeed pink as reported. The moment I took off my clothes and exposed my breasts, my younger brother immediately reacted. The skin felt smooth to the touch. He is about 162cm tall. The following is the treatment. Clean, shaved, no smell.

S. The service is very good, basically all the requests were agreed to. When I walked in, I was greeted warmly, took the initiative to pour me mouthwash and handed me a towel. I washed it very carefully, especially around the penis, using shower gel. The corners and even the buttocks were cleaned. Maybe it was for hygienic reasons. I asked the girl if I could change her clothes. She changed into black stockings and the waves on her chest looked even more attractive. The little head took control of the big head, and I wanted to fuck her right away. She lay on the bed and touched my dick while licking my nipples, both ways to make my dick harder. I just asked her to start BJJJ. Her mouth felt comfortable and I asked along the way. Can you do 69? The girl nodded and turned her butt around. Because it was shaved, it was easy to lick. After licking for a while, it started to get wet. When I saw that it was almost time and my dick was suffocated, I asked the girl to help me. I pressed the condom directly under my body and inserted it into my already overflowing pussy. Even with the condom on, I could still feel the moisture inside. There were moans one after another in the room. The sound was not loud and quite natural. Then I changed to the female top. Continue to do it, lie down and rest for a while and let her shake by herself. The cooperation is very good and the girl does not slack off when she is on top. She works hard. After shaking, she changes to the doggy. It feels best when entering from behind. I grab the big ass and push it directly to the bottom. I found it. Looking at the mirror from an angle and seeing her breasts shaking and shaking, the visual effect exploded. Finally, he accelerated the piston movement and slapped the girl\“s butt a few times.

Damage

R yes The breast slave is worth a try.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Cathy@Temptation分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!