admin 发表于 2024-9-16 17:27:20

未来@甜心hone分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

未来@甜心hone分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

I was very excited when I opened 747, so I prepared to have one a day, just to share! I saw a new store and clicked on it. The first thing I saw was a young girl I had never seen before in Toronto. She said she was a new arrival and it was her first time in Toronto. So I immediately made an appointment. Unexpectedly, it was very easy to make an appointment! Located in the new tower...

f:7 When I opened the door, I saw a cute little girl wearing a student uniform. I could tell at a glance that she was indeed very young and matched the description. She was about 19-20 years old. Her baby face was full of collagen and she was very cute. Kind of, the photos are photoshopped of me, in real life I look smaller, my skin is visibly delicate, my eyes are big, I always have a smile on my face, I don’t have any sense of technology on my face, my nose is very long and very good looking, unlike those She looks like an alien. She looks supernatural and belongs to the kind of elementary school girl.

B:7 She is small and exquisite. Her height is estimated to be about 1.56-1.57, and her proportions are quite good. As for her breasts, they are of moderate size, mainly to match her figure. , soft and elastic to the touch, comfortable to touch, B cup! She has a slender waist and long legs, and her skin is fair and extremely smooth. The few extra features I added are not exaggerated. She is really super capable and can\“t stop touching her. Seeing those bottles and jars in the bathroom can tell you that you will take good care of them in the future.

S:7 The service attitude of the future sister is really impeccable. She came in with a smile and was very shy. After getting acquainted with her, she was super enthusiastic and very candid in chatting. It made me feel like she was not out for prostitution, but like a big brother listening to the little sister confiding her concerns... ...Let’s get to the point. My sister is indeed not very skilled in business. Not long after I first entered the sea, she even gave me a water bath when I took a shower. The whole process was very considerate and wrapped me like a lollipop. When I got to the bed, I took the initiative. She threw herself in my arms, licked and rubbed me, and took the initiative to kiss me. She was like a slut, and her cooperation was great, and she responded to my requests. My sister’s vagina was so tight, but fortunately it was wet enough, otherwise Sai wouldn’t be able to insert it. Three o\“clock is very weak, and I can\“t control my animal-like behavior. The main reason is that I touched my future little pussy before I had sex with me, and it was already wet. I\“m not going to lie, I definitely didn\“t apply pussy. It\“s purely natural and wet, and my sister enjoys it so much that I can\“t stop even wanting to unload! My sister told me that she likes to have sex and enjoy it, so here she is not working but enjoying herself... In Japan, my sister also has a serious job doing manicures and eyelashes. She told me that she likes Canada very much and her dream is to open her own restaurant here. I was at a nail salon, and I was very excited to show me my new manicure today. My English is average and I have no problem communicating simply. My sister has a very nice personality, she is cute and innocent. It is so rare to meet such an innocent and romantic Japanese girl. I found that we were so happy chatting that it exceeded the time. My sister did not rush me. I took the initiative to check the time and asked her to contact her agent and increase it to 90. Minutes followed by a pleasant chat, very relaxing! There are also some additional services that can be added in the future. If I don’t have them personally my sister won’t be unhappy either, it’s very good!

D: 90mins 600+50tips

R: My sister told me that I would only stay for ten days and then go back to Japan because I have a job in a nail salon. There is no doubt that I will make an appointment before leaving!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 未来@甜心hone分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!