admin 发表于 2024-9-15 18:15:56

Samantha@GentlemanParadise分享一个满地可楼凤体验报告!

Samantha@GentlemanParadise分享一个满地可楼凤体验报告!

It was done at the end of August this year. I originally didn\“t want to spend money in Quebec City, but a friend of mine who was traveling with me wanted to lose his virginity, so on the first night I arrived in Quebec City, I hurriedly took him for a massage. Overall, the experience is indeed worse than in Montreal, and the price/performance ratio is also a bit lower.

F: 6.5. She looks a bit like Amy Whitehouse. It’s not ugly but it should be more in line with the aesthetics of foreigners. Her lips are quite plump but soft when kissed. I don’t know if they are plump.

B: 7. She has a pretty good figure, quite plump, with long legs and pretty feet. Her breasts are about C and they are real breasts. Has a few small tattoos. Brown hair, dark skin, maybe a bit of Latin ancestry, and speaks pretty good English.

S: 5, with LFK, basically no GFE, no BBBJ, because I hadn’t had sex for almost a year before that, so I kept pulling with her during the process, not wanting to let myself cum quickly, and finally the time was almost up and the girl rubbed me. Little grape shot, the feeling is okay, tap water but a bit dry at the end.

A: 5, relatively cold, doesn’t smile much, and often frowns slightly. In the end, I was charged an extra $20 because I touched her toes, which was originally $160.

DMG: 45min, 90$ room fee + 180$ daily fee = 270$.

Repeat: No, from now on I will go straight to Montreal in one step, there is no need to stop here.

* Come to think of it, her look and expression are very similar to Anna Nicole Smith in The Great Detective 3, but she doesn\“t look like her.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Samantha@GentlemanParadise分享一个满地可楼凤体验报告!