admin 发表于 2024-9-15 08:55:52

Mandy@StrawberryBaby,Carla@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

Mandy@StrawberryBaby,Carla@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!
I saw this new advertisement last week and the background seemed very familiar, so I made an appointment to try it out that day.

Face: 6.0 points, the photo is a real photo, the P-picture is good, the photo looks better than the person. A girl who looks relatively ordinary, with a wider face, thinner lips, relatively larger cheekbones, a bit high, but not too foreign. I think her name is Xiaofang is more appropriate. She has long hair and no technology on her face. There is no smell of dust, but the smell of Xiaofang from the neighboring village who combs her hair in braids. She is not older than 25-6.

Body: 6.25 points, height 163-164, good skin, big 32-D waves, round and bulging, it feels like technology waves, which is a bit regretful, otherwise it would have been given seven points, but the touch is quite good, and the areola facial is better Shallow, the little sister has been trimmed but not completely removed. The forest is very dense, the body is thin, and she has no belly. She feels that she is in fitness. She said she likes running.

Attitude: 7.0 points. The attitude is very good and she answers all questions. During the conversation, I learned that she is a girl from Hunan, and she has the enthusiasm of a Hunan girl. My overall impression is that she doesn\“t talk too much, but she is very docile and basically does whatever she is asked to do.

Service: 8.0 points. This is a service-oriented girl. Maybe her looks are a bit inferior but her service makes up for it. She started to push her breasts right after taking a shower. She almost used her big boobs to rub my back and chest, and also used her big boobs for my brother. After cleaning, I also give you a shower with hot water, which is very comfortable. After drying off and going to bed, the girl first did a breast push, and then started to roam. Every inch of the body was licked, and it was very comfortable. Then she entered the RIM. Xiaofang\“s tongue was so comfortable. It went in and out of the anus and it was not licking. The balls, and then a reverse BJ, the blowjob technique is serious and good, the suction is strong and there is no tooth feeling, but it is a pity that deep throating will make her vomit, but the old driver still did not let her go, and did not cherish her at all, but grabbed her I was given a violent BJ with her long hair. Xiaofang did not resist or be dissatisfied, but endured it silently. She even let her hair hang down to one side of her head and kept swallowing her brother. The scene was really exciting. Put on the condom and start fucking, the girl cooperates with all positions, the bottom is wet and tight, it is very resistant to fucking, and it is quite good to have sex. After trying all kinds of positions, I felt a little tired, so the girl gave me a massage while I was lying on my stomach. Not to mention that the girl\“s massage was quite comfortable, and I almost fell asleep. The girl started teasing again. She probably needed sex, so she put on a condom again and started fighting. Finally, she asked the girl to deepthroat CIM in front of the mirror in front of the bed. During this period, she vomited several times, supersexy, hahahahaha, she felt like she was getting more and more sexy. More and more perverted.

Damage: The appointment lasted for an hour at first and then increased to an hour and a half. I fucked the girl for a full forty minutes. I was sweating profusely and it was very enjoyable. 500+ tips in 90 minutes. The girl was very happy to receive the tip and made an appointment with the young master to train her next time.

Mandy@StrawberryBaby

I was about to take a break when I saw Strawberry and Yumi coming back. I originally wanted to pay a return visit, but I had a few days off. The boss highly recommended the new dish Mandy. The photo is quite to my liking. So I made an appointment to go after get off work today.
The girl wore a long blue dress and opened the door. She greeted her with a very polite bow. The Japanese tradition is quite good.

Face: 6.5 Another girl with short hair. Her appearance is not much different from the Yayi I saw yesterday. The strawberry advertisement uses real photos, some beautiful pictures. Her facial features are more delicate, and there is no technology on her face, but she has the appearance of a passerby girl, not the type that will turn heads, more like a schoolgirl, with big eyes, thin lips, a not too straight nose, a wider face, and ears. The earrings on it are very trendy. She looks very young, the girl claims to be 19 years old, but I look like she is 18-19.

Body: 6.25, about 160cm tall, very thin, a bit skinny, with only 32B cup breasts, real breasts. This girl is really three-point pink, with no hair at all on her body, and no tattoos. The butt is relatively big but you can still feel the hip bones when entering from behind. I feel like this girl is not a foodie, hahaha.

A and S: She has a smiley attitude and speaks good English. She rarely uses a dictionary. She said she was from Kawasaki and told me that the air was bad. I asked her if the motorcycle factory had a lot of pollution. She understood and her vocabulary was good. But when I asked her if I could swallow semen, she asked for Google Translate instead. The professional terminology needs to be improved. In SF2, she started squatting and doing BJ. She also smiled and told me that I could go rough with her. Damn it. Could it be that she had already figured it out? Is it a heavy taste? Then I won\“t be polite. I held her head and started to deepthroat her. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this girl was a DT Queen. She could swallow it whole, draw it, and make a clicking sound. It was so exciting. . After going to bed, she continued to deepthroat BJ and RIM. She did oral work for more than ten minutes. She had no complaints. He could grab her slender neck and perform violent DT. He looked at her head in the mirror and turned it back and forth under her crotch. Flying is exciting. After putting on the dinner set, the girl was already soaked. I picked her up and started beating her. After a while, I tried the reverse train bento. It felt very difficult. I don’t know how the male actors in Japanese AV did it. This position I have tried many times with the skinny girl, but it is almost impossible to succeed. The girl is very powerful physically. She can shake her waist continuously for several minutes. The speed is very fast. Most people would have been overwhelmed by her. However, the experienced driver is still relatively strong. After taking a deep breath and ventilating, I suppressed my critical desire. After that, I started playing my favorite deep throat BJ with the girl. I opened the website and pulled up a video of Yun Dan, a well-known Japanese deep throat movie star, and asked the girl to imitate the look in the movie and give him a reverse throat fuck. The girl also liked it. As soon as she did it, she choked several times and refused to give up. Finally, she did a DT CIM just like in the video. The girl’s mouth was full of egg whites. After showing it, she made a sexy swallowing motion and drank it, and also licked it with her tongue. corner of mouth. At this time, Yun Dan was still deep throating her in the video. The girl looked at me and told me that the actress was a professional, she was just an Amature. To be honest, it is definitely not Amateur to have this skill at the age of nineteen.

Damage: 400+200 Video+100 tips for one hour CIMSW. The girl happily clipped the hundred dollar bill to her chest and sent me out, which was quite funny.
Repeat: Worth it. Next time I might have a double date with her and Yumi. It’s exciting to think about.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Mandy@StrawberryBaby,Carla@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!