admin 发表于 2024-9-10 13:50:15

Eva@Flowers520分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

Eva@Flowers520分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

F: The photo with a score of 7 has my face hidden. It can be seen that it is a photo of me. She is natural and has no plastic surgery. She has big eyes and is very charming. She has a small face, fair skin, and shawl hair. Aged around 25. During the CG, I looked a bit like Faye Wong for a moment. It feels like it\“s from Sichuan/Hunan.
B: A score of 7.5 is considered slim, with a relatively well-proportioned body shape, around 160cm. Her breasts are really big C, and they are a bit small. Her left breast is half a size bigger than the right one. Very soft and very rua. She has a waist and a butt, but no fat.
S/A: 8 minutes: Bear hugs and kisses as soon as you walk in the door. It seems that I have thought carefully about the technique when taking a bath. Anyway, it is very comfortable. Let the brothers experience it for themselves. The blowjob is passable, but it can\“t be too deep, DT hasn\“t been developed yet haha. DFK was very involved and became wet after kissing for a while. Insert it! After changing to N positions, the last one was the traditional position, while kissing with tongue, stroking the breasts again and again, and it was so smooth! I have met her twice, so seeing her again is definitely a better experience than the last. In fact, this is how you go about dating a girl. If you repeat it a few times, your sister will no longer feel strange to you, and she will naturally become more harmonious, and your experience will naturally improve.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Eva@Flowers520分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!