admin 发表于 2024-9-9 00:22:03

Jesse@私做分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

Jesse@私做分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

F: In the photo of me, my round face is not as pointed as in the photo, and it is not as three-dimensional as in the photo. The photo has a strong whitening effect. I\“m in my 20s, a lady type, no aunty look, the false eyelashes are relatively long, and the most amazing thing is that I don\“t have a strong sense of technology
. B: The height is over 170cm, unlike some stores that say 170cm but are actually 168cm. The body is firm and voluptuous, the body is well-proportioned, the breasts should be CD, slightly saggy but all natural, the belly and sister\“s area are dark, there seems to be a birthmark on the belly, the skin is average, not particularly slippery to the touch
S/A : When I first arrived, the previous guest hadn\“t finished yet. She sat in the room and waited for a while, and then she came in. It felt a bit rushed because the previous guest had temporarily extended the clock. There was a flow of water when taking a shower, and when her mouth held it, she gasped instantly. For some reason, she felt a sense of joy and could immediately enter the state. When I go to bed, I will lick you all over your body first, accompanied by strong breathing sounds. I am also an expert in BJ. If you ask me if I like licking my balls, I will offer to serve you. She told me that she doesn\“t smoke, which is true, and there was no smell during the dfk. It\“s a female rider. It can be said that it\“s very easy to ride. You basically don\“t need to move. The service is very online. It was a pity that I didn\“t help to take a bath together at the end, and my interest was dampened a bit while waiting. Otherwise, it should have been a good meal.
Repeat: no, I personally prefer the feeling of gfe, and a brother reviewed it before. I think gfe is just the opposite, a strong pse feeling, suitable for guys who like tallness and service.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Jesse@私做分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!