admin 发表于 2024-9-8 07:33:51

小爱@私做分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

小爱@私做分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

Location: It\“s Condo 1b1b in DT Markham. I live there and it\“s easy to park. Just FYI. Although there are several large parking lots nearby, when I parked and walked over, I discovered that there were a lot of visitor parking spots under the big pillars next to the entrance of the Condo. ….
Face: The photo was photoshopped by me. I think the real person is about 85% similar to the picture. It looks like 30s early to mid. The oval-shaped face has long eyes that look a bit like almonds, double eyelids, and a high nose. The mouth is wrong, but the lower lip is quite thick. At first glance, It looks a bit technological at first glance but I can’t tell the specifics. The makeup is a bit European and American, which is a bit in contrast to the photos. Overall, she looks good, like the lady next door.
Body: She is quite tall. She is about 170cm barefoot. She weighs less than 105 pounds. Her real breasts have a C-large frame. The hip-to-waist ratio is quite obvious. What I like most is that her butt and thighs are very comfortable and there is no fat on her body. The proportions are pretty good, my legs are quite long, after all, I have no tattoos, my skin tone is normal, neither fair nor black, and I have shaved my hair underneath, btw, they are quite tight underneath. I have bright colored manicure and pedicure on my hands but I didn’t do it.
Service: What is different from what I imagined is that she looks like a lady. I thought she would be a PSE type, but she is very obedient and more like GFE. After opening the door, he smiled warmly and gave me a hug. After helping me change my clothes, he also helped me fold and put them away. Before taking a shower, she asked me to rinse her mouth. During SF2, I held her in my arms and nibbled on her. I felt like she couldn\“t let go at first. After I forcefully sucked all her tongue into my mouth, she turned her on. She knelt down and started to give me. WF, I didn’t expect DT when I came up. Went to the room and asked me to choose sexy underwear and talked about a lot of roles. I finally asked her to put on a pair of black stockings and high heels. She knelt in front of the mirror and gave me a BBBJ. She drooled loudly and gave a good blowjob. It was not the kind of sucking. He kept sucking in and out mechanically, sucking like an octopus sucker. I leaned against the bed and let her face it while I ate it for a while and there was no smell. After putting on the condom, I held her breasts and pushed them for a while, then moved her to the window and asked her to sit on it with her back to the window and her high heels to step on the ground and move up and down. If the girl is not lazy, it would take about 4-5 minutes. In the end, I shipped Doggy holding her big ass (I think this is her best view). Overall, her highly cooperative blowjob is the highlight. She is a down-to-earth girl who is not lazy and I have tried these tall girls. Among girls, those with good value for money will consider repeat
Damage: $200/30mins
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 小爱@私做分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!