admin 发表于 2024-9-6 01:39:20

Lulu@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

Lulu@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

I have been observing Lulu at Strawberry for a while and finally made an appointment today. There are more sushi markets but I want to miss the taste of kimchi.

Face: The photo is not real and has little reference value, so you can ignore it. My sister visually estimated it to be about 28, No. I stayed without thinking when I saw it, because this Korean girl\“s face I haven\“t seen for a long time is not too artificial. Her nose has been artificially reshaped, but I think it looks good and not too exaggerated. She has curly hair. When I take a shower, I\“m very good at using hairpins to tie it up. When I put it down, I look at the mirror and shake my hair from side to side. It\“s very dynamic and feminine. I feel a bit like a girl in a Korean drama. Although she\“s not a leading actress, she\“s a supporting actress in a Korean drama. It also makes me feel very good.

Body: around 166, which is considered a relatively tall girl, with C breasts. As other wolf friends said, it should be artificial but it feels good. She is thin, has no belly, and has a waist shape. The girl said she doesn’t eat. I didn\“t eat until after work. I\“m very dedicated and want to show my most beautiful side. Please respect me. I don\“t have any tattoos. The natural hair on my lower body is not shaved but not much. Generally speaking, I have a very fit body.

Service: After opening the door, the appearance is passable. I went there, but I didn’t know how the service was going to be, because some reports said her attitude was average and some said it was good. I was one of the lucky ones. She had a good attitude, smiled all over her face, and told me I was cute. Everything about her attitude was different. It\“s between people, and it also depends on what happened to the girl that day, so sometimes it\“s hard to tell the girl\“s attitude. After entering the room, I chatted for a few words, took off my clothes and prepared to take a shower. I didn\“t have much passion until the two of us got close to each other while taking a shower. She used her breasts to tease me, and then she suddenly did a DFK. Everyone was DFKing wildly. My sister turned around and rubbed my cock with her butt. When it was hard, she washed it and blew it in the water. It was good. Afterwards, I went back to the room and stood at the cupboard door. The mirror could clearly see our every move, and I felt very comfortable. We were playing with each other\“s sensitive areas, and my sister\“s vagina was clean and smell-free. She enjoyed her hands holding my hands hard, and her body moved up and down. After that, I switched to mine. Come and enjoy it. After all, I am here to have fun, not to give it away. She is very good at it. I couldn’t help but push up during BBBJ. She didn’t back away, so it was considered a deepthroat. After putting on the condom, I immediately sat on her. Zero KY was completely natural. We The rhythm was good. I then bombarded her like a paparazzi in the mirror, then turned around and fucked her wildly. I was fucked by one of her nipples and I fucked her at the same time. In the end, I was so happy that I ejaculated. I felt her sister tightening to hold my cock in her mouth. She also When I came to DFK me, I was exhausted and found it difficult to DFK, but she seemed to enjoy it too. We hugged and chatted, but I found that her English was not very good, so she wanted to use her mobile phone to translate. At first, I entered the room and chatted for a few words. It’s okay, but I’m not very good at having deep conversations after I’m done, so don’t expect anything if you want to chat. Anyway, I’ve done what I want to do, and it doesn’t matter whether I chat or not. Reply

: Yes, because of this meal I am very satisfied with Korean food. Plus there are not many Korean food on the market now.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Lulu@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!