admin 发表于 2024-9-4 19:49:58

cazi@bananashop分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

cazi@bananashop分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

Recently, his wife\“s Ruby has been unable to get what she wanted. The manager said that her legs were hurting and suggested that she could try Cazi. She has a slim body and good service. I just want to have a good time when it\“s snowing and I have nothing to do.

F: 6.5 The real photo has P, 7 imaging, the hair is a bit longer in the photo, around age 27, from Sichuan (it is said that there are many girls from Sichuan and Chongqing in his family), with a small face, a straight nose, and almond-shaped eyes. Passersby prefers

B: 7-7.5 I like thin people, about 162cm, a little shorter than ruby, slender limbs, about two handbags around the waist, relatively firm skin, not too white. The hair is trimmed. The thighs are meaty. The calves are very thin, artificial 32D, but they feel very good in the hand.

S&A: 8.5 Be obedient and cooperative. The service is very diligent, Dfk can do all kinds of oral sex, the massage afterward is very good, and the next day, the penetration is very deep without rejection. It was heartwarming to say “drive carefully“ before leaving.

R: maybe the price is good
页: [1]
查看完整版本: cazi@bananashop分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!