admin 发表于 2024-9-3 04:34:30

Julie@MassageLaMontrealaise分享一个满地可私钟体验报告!

Julie@MassageLaMontrealaise分享一个满地可私钟体验报告!

She is a former Kingdom stripper, and my relationship with her also started there. She has a T0 level pole dancing technique, which is very good. Now I am tired of the dissipation in the dance hall and have turned to slow-paced massage.

F: 7. The photos on the website are a bit deceptive. She is not that fierce in person. She looks more like Chiara Ferragni but is sweeter and rounder. In the past six months, she suddenly changed her style to this gothic style. She used to be a pure girl with blond hair. She also told me that after the transformation, there were a lot fewer Asian customers. Her original hair color was blond, but it was dyed into black with a touch of green hair, and her eye color was hazelnut color mixed with green. Always wear glasses and am both nearsighted and farsighted. Crooked teeth.

B: 6. The disadvantage is that the breasts are too small. They are really too small and definitely an A. They are not as big as mine. But the nipples are pink and tender and a little sensitive, and they become hard after playing with them for a while. He is about 1.6 to 1.65 meters tall and weighs about 90 kilograms. There are curves in the butt, but the amount of flesh is definitely not very curvy. I have relatively large tattoos on my back and chest, and some of them are pretty cool. This is indeed the spinner type.

S: 6. The level of massage still needs to be improved. Although I try my best to massage carefully, the level is not at the same level as the veterans of ypg. I went to the striptease after I fucked Brittany, but I didn’t see her, so I sent her a message to ask her why she stopped doing it. I found out that she was doing massage now and wouldn’t go to work for the next few days, so I watched the striptease. He went to look for her non-stop, which was equivalent to doing two things in one day. The massage lasted for forty minutes, and then she rubbed my nipples with her long manicure and put a condom on me. The blowjob was indeed not as good as a professional sp. In fact, it is possible to do the whole thing, but in the end I didn’t want to expose her, for fear that she would become soft again and be embarrassed. Behind them were two very tired people lying in the bathtub, hugging each other with their eyes closed and not saying anything. They soaked in the hot water and relaxed for half an hour. After seeing this, I continued to urinate with her, let her see me happy, and let her get paid. Taking a bath, no matter how you look at it, I will be at a loss.

A: 7. This person’s English level is about the same as mine. Originally, she heard the boss tell her that “the customer knows you from the strip club.” She thought it was another customer she didn’t like very much, but it turned out that it was me who opened the door. Then she was overjoyed and just dragged me to chat. She also does outcalls herself but does not take orders for delivering babies. He kept smiling throughout the whole process, and his smile was quite charming. btw she said she is very popular with Asian customers. My ex-boyfriend is also Asian.

DMG: 90mim, spa room, 440$ room and massage + 40$ tip

Repeat? I can only say that I would rather meet her in a strip club. Excellent stripper, average erotic experience. But the fact that you can get strippers for regular prices is quite interesting.

*This store may have changed owners or something. The owner is very nice. After I clicked, he actively came over to get feedback and exchange ideas with me. He is currently working on a platform similar to leolist. I feel that this store will have a lot of potential. development momentum.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Julie@MassageLaMontrealaise分享一个满地可私钟体验报告!