admin 发表于 2024-9-3 00:41:16

nana@atea分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

nana@atea分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

Location: 2b2b Condo. I have a roommate near Wellesley station. The condo is quite new, but you have to press the Buzz code before getting on the elevator. I can generally communicate with you in English.

Face: The photo is fake. The real person looks like he is in his early 30s. It looks pretty standard at first glance. A typical Korean face with plastic surgery, big eyes, a slit, a high bridge of nose, a soft smile on the mouth, nice and fair skin, I guess I spent a lot of money on medical beauty treatments on my face, and the makeup is more typical of Korea, not too thick, like a Korean drama The body is the type of elegant young woman in it

: She is about 160-162cm tall with bare feet, weighs less than 100 pounds, and has C+ fake breasts. It feels quite soft and feels pretty good. She has no fat on her body and maintains a pretty good figure. Her skin is compact and smooth, and her complexion is the whitest among the Korean girls I\“ve ever met. Her feet are pretty, but she doesn\“t have manicures or tattoos.

Service: First of all, to sum up, I feel that it is a very standard kgirl routine. Although not as enthusiastic as Sakura girl, she smiles all the time, but the whole process is very polite and not lazy. The girl on the cg is very good. After opening the door, she warmly greets + hugs and invites me to take off my clothes. After taking off his clothes, SF2 did not flirt too much but rinsed off very seriously. Then he simply rubbed his butt against my dick for a few times before kneeling down to WF. He would use both hands to scratch my butt while he was giving me a blowjob. After drying her, she rinsed her mouth first, and then she hugged me on the bed for a while and DFKed her. Her tongue was curved like a snake and kept swirling in my mouth, making it difficult to suck. After I lay down, she started to roam around my body + BLS, After a while, the bbbj started. When I was blowing, I wrapped my mouth around the glans and then licked it with my tongue. There was a lot of saliva and the sound was quite loud when I was blowing. She deepthroated me and asked me to raise my butt and give it to me. I licked the surrounding area with my tongue first and then took a mouthful. He sucked his tongue and licked it crazily. Btw, it felt like Dongguan. I DATY for a while and then I put on a condom and started to do missionary work. After holding my legs and fucking for a while, I lay down and looked at my breasts. The contours are more obvious but the shape is good. I put her on the girl\“s CG. The lotus position is very good. She can stand up and use herself. The legs and butt move up and down instead of back and forth. It took about 3-4 minutes to change the rcg before the doggy was shipped. The service quality is very smooth for me. Although Nana has no dead air except for her average English, it is a good meal.

Damage: $300/45mins Rim included
页: [1]
查看完整版本: nana@atea分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!