admin 发表于 2024-9-2 16:03:35

Chloe@SClub分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

Chloe@SClub分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

I haven’t been to a club for a long time, and suddenly I saw a stewardess who said she was a stewardess with a uniform, and I planned to make an appointment. I don’t know why I misread the date, and it turns out she hasn’t come yet. Then I was introduced to Chloe, who was said to be a young girl from Australia. The location is Markham. It turns out that we won’t be able to go there starting in April because we need a fob to take the elevator up, so this should be the last time I have fun in this building. It\“s a bit sad because I\“m used to it, but the store should have prepared a new place.

Face: The photo is fake and has no value in seeing it. I visually estimate that I am about 25 years old, with a natural face with no artificial traces, a small cherry mouth, slender eyes, long hair but tucked up all the way, and clearly visible cheekbones. I think the contours are very good, and the face shape is slim. They all smile shyly and don\“t laugh out loud. I guess if they wear ancient costumes, they will feel shy when they see men when they don\“t leave the boudoir.

Body: Petite body, about 158-160, big B breasts, real breasts, small nipples, thin, no belly, waist shape, thin legs, overall she is a skinny and petite sister, so I started from bed When you finish sucking her nipples, you can take her to bed.

Service: I really don’t know if the girl is a novice or something, she is rather shy. If you are a wolf friend who likes to train girls, you should like it. She doesn\“t dare to look at each other and smiles when she looks at her. She should be hiding her shyness with a smile. I think it is very interesting. It has a little more feeling than ordinary procedures. But the girl was not very DFK, and she obviously turned her head away at first, but I took my time and kept playing with her slowly during foreplay, and I could only move closer to her lips. After that, I lay down and enjoyed it first. The bbbj was good, and my balls were played with her tongue. The intensity was just right and comfortable. After that, the man gets on first. I inserted it slowly, and her expression aroused my sexual desire. Her expression was between pain and enjoyment, and she screamed loudly. I comforted her and said I shouldn\“t be afraid if I take my time. After she nodded, I inserted it deep and screamed quite loudly while moving. Then the girl came on. I cooperated very well with her. The vibrations of her body were very close to the up and down movements of my cock. My cock was itchy the whole time. I heard her say no, it felt so good. It felt good to me too, so everyone stopped. No less. I put my mouth close to hers, LFK first, without avoiding it. I guess if I have enough strength, I should be able to develop her DFK in this position, but I kept pushing up and got a little tired, so I stopped and changed positions. When I stopped, her eyes were a little confused, and I felt what she wanted to say. It feels so good to stop like this? We changed to doggy style and entered the old man in the stroller. She looked in the mirror and was being fucked by me. Then I squeezed her breasts with my hands while fucking her. I was afraid that I would be too forceful if I was too selfless, but she took my hand and squeezed her own breasts hard. Girl It feels so good to be conquered. Finally, she opened her legs fully for me to go in. I felt that when her legs were fully open, I could penetrate her deeply with zero resistance. The thrusting speeded up and everyone\“s lower parts became sensitive. She screamed that her husband felt so good and didn\“t want to stop. Seeing that she was so happy that she opened her little mouth and screamed for bed, I slowly got closer and attacked DFK. I put my tongue in and moved around, using all my waist strength, and finally vibrated and fired. I think the development experience this time is good. I personally feel that I have not completely conquered her. dfk is not very free. Wolf friends who like to play training should like it, but if you don’t want to develop it, you may wait for the wolf friend development team to train it before looking for it.

Reply: Yes, continue development.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Chloe@SClub分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!