admin 发表于 2024-9-2 03:01:13

Hayley@XiaoDimsum分享一个温哥华私做体验报告!

Hayley@XiaoDimsum分享一个温哥华私做体验报告!

Hayley
F: 7 She is a little beauty. It is rare to find such a Chinese girl at this price. She has a small face and smart eyes. She is a young lady in the Shaoyu category.
B: 7 Very thin. She is less than 90lb. She is not tall either. She is a small horse. . The skin is very white and smooth, but the flesh is very soft. It should not be exercised very much. Xiao C is a natural bear with papaya and no butt. I think he is a white tiger and does not feel hairy.
SA: 6.5. He can use mouthwash to lick the A side, which is a bit technical. , the mouth feels a bit toothy, and there is no highlight when doing it, but the water pipe is enough, I can only kiss on the lips, the various postures are very cooperative, and the attitude is good.
Damage: 240/280/350, plenty of time, good at chatting, gfe average

Kana
F: 7. I was surprised when I opened the door. I would have even given it an 8. However, I later discovered that there was a slightly large mole on the corner of my left eyebrow, which affected my appearance a bit. The real person is more natural and prettier than the photos posted on the website. She has light makeup, big eyes, a sweet smile, and good teeth. She is a cute girl next door.
B: 6 Mainly because I am not a person with micro flesh. My score is slightly lower. I have a C+ plump natural bear. Big ass, anterior uterine uterus, some postures are difficult to do, and there is a bunch of hair
SA: 7 Cute little chatterbox, good attitude, really like the sister next door who clings to you, her kissing and oral skills are average, and she has a big butt It\“s invincible, the impact of the girl is also very fierce, and she will pinch you occasionally. The mirrors in the room have
Damage: 260/300/400. Those who like small flesh, big bears and big butts will not be disappointed. The appearance is very good.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Hayley@XiaoDimsum分享一个温哥华私做体验报告!