admin 发表于 2024-6-2 18:40:38

Kelly@PinkieMoon推送一个渥太华私做体验报告信息!

Kelly@PinkieMoon推送一个渥太华私做体验报告信息!

I was just being a little transparent and just read your posts, but this girl must be recommended. It was my first time to go to this store and my friend recommended it, saying that their girls are young and beautiful. My first impression was very bad, and there were some unpleasant episodes in it. I was very angry, but the customer service attitude after the sale was very good, so I decided to go there for the second time. This time I was not disappointed. Let’s get to the point.

FACE: 6.5
The photo was really taken in her apartment. I saw her lifting The sign is in the corner. She looks very cute. She has long khaki hair and very fashionable and exquisite makeup. Her eye makeup is particularly beautiful and her eyes are very seductive. Everyone has their own preferences for vegetables and radishes.

Body: 7
I am a lover of breasts. , I can\“t resist big breasts, I feel F, real ones can\“t be grasped with one hand, the nipples are pink, the skin is smooth and plump, and she has a little belly when sitting but it does not affect her overall beauty. If you like to be super thin, don\“t come to see her

Service 7.5
Bathing, bbbj, rulrulMassage dfk 69 is very cooperative. Maybe I am a lover of big breasts and like her breast massage too much. Breast sex is really great. It is difficult for me to masturbate because the glans is not so sensitive. She actually let me in half I wanted to ejaculate several times within an hour, and she was very patient. She saw that I didn’t want to ejaculate, so she slowed down and naughtily told me noCome, but I couldn’t help but ejaculate. I said comMouth. She was stunned for a moment, but she still quickly stuffed it into her. In my mouth, there were still more than ten minutes left in my 45-minute appointment. I felt that I was still unsatisfied. After all, I hadn’t fucked yet, and I was unwilling to do so. I asked her if she could add time, and she said to ask the customer service. At the same time, I sent a text message to the customer service. She cleaned me up with a towel, and then she gave me a blowjob when I wasn\“t paying attention. It was so satisfying that I was so excited. My ejaculation was a little soft, but it got hard again after she took such a mouthful. The little eyes were still discharged. The customer service was very helpful and gave me more time. , I couldn’t wait to push my gun from behind. She was very tight and fucked her hard for several minutes. I was exhausted and exhausted. Although I didn’t cum for the second time, I was still very satisfied.

Attitude 8.5
, high cooperation and English proficiency. Able to communicate, she knows what you want. A lascivious woman

Repeat. Yes, it will be repeated regularly. For me, I can\“t resist Asian girls with big breasts. They are still natural.

Rate360 cim 40 Tip20
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Kelly@PinkieMoon推送一个渥太华私做体验报告信息!