admin 发表于 2024-8-31 23:16:00

Natalie@Dream4U分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

Natalie@Dream4U分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

F: The girl in the real photo said it was a photo taken two years ago. She has a small oval face and no air of dust. She has big eyelashes and red lips with make-up. It’s hard to tell if she has had plastic surgery with heavy make-up. Her nose is small and her mouth is not. Small, her eyes are really big, as big as mine. When the girl asked me to pull me in front of the mirror to compete, I said no. The girl said she didn’t have mixed genes, but at first glance she looked like Eurasian. I thought she looked more like Samantha. She is mixed race, half race Shu Qi haha, around 27-29

B: 160, artificial C breast shape is good, soft at the top and hard at the bottom, pink nipples, light brown skin color not too dark, smooth skin, thin arms, thin waist, long legs, and some buttocks Moreover, when standing upright, there are curves and flesh, and the person is so thin that several bones can be felt in the spine and tailbone. There is a side profile photo of the real person like this. Many girls with tattoos say that their first flower was at the age of 16. The tattoos areconcentrated on the middle part of the body, except for the chest, which is basically also on the back. The lower part is shaved and the shape is normal and does not allow the touch to feel tight. There are manicures on the hands and feet, and the foot shape is normal.

S/A: Taiwanese accent is an automatic bonus. MM is new here but knows the process well. She smiled throughout the whole process and took the initiative to find topics to talk about. Her attitude was perfect. Ordinary GFE, DFK, SF2, BLS+BBBJ. My toothless feeling skills are average, but I look in the mirror with long hair, tattoos like the Riverside During the Qingming Festival, and a mixed-race face. She lays on me and looks up. It’s really lewd. My vision is perfect. I get hard on MM. She whispered in my ear that she had been practicing dancing since she was a child and could stand on a horse. I said no, the high heels were not high enough and I had to squat to come in. First, the missionary had good flexibility and her legs could be pulled behind her head. The door was wide open and her waist was strong. I can lean on my waist and twist back and forth to move forward and welcome me in to search for all kinds of treasures. The look of MM is based on the Samsung Flip folded mobile phone. Haha, the old woman holds her neck and puts her on the doggie. The last mission is shipped. Watch her close. With her eyes intoxicated and her mouth moaning, she gave her a little stock and there was nothing left. Hey, woman

R: yes, fill in the positions that were not done.
Ask any questions below!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Natalie@Dream4U分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!