admin 发表于 2024-8-29 15:42:21

Rebecca@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

Rebecca@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

I originally wanted to make an appointment with his Sini. I heard from a friend that it was good. Unfortunately, she didn\“t have to go to work that day, so she chose Rebecca to suit my schedule. The apartment is located upstairs in the blockhouse near the Markham Cinema.
Face: 7. The photos on the website are fake and she looks very young. An innocent student no more than 20 years old, not to mention stunning in appearance, eyes, curved nose, very tall, small face,
body: 7, medium height, about 162-165, well-proportioned figure, not fat, not thin. It is worth mentioning that the girl is very fair and has smooth skin. Real breasts are big B and small C. A little belly is not a big deal to me. The body and leg proportions are pretty good. 46.
Service: 6.5. My sister’s service is a bit rusty and she looks like she just got into the sea. But she has a very good personality and she will do whatever I ask her to do. The service is all about oral sex. It is worth mentioning that the oral sex is very comfortable. The young girl also kissed her twice and touched it, and it was already very wet. The first time the doggy was shipped, then I was tired and collapsed on the bed. The second time, she let him My sister shipped cim to me.
repeat: yes. The overall satisfaction is quite high.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Rebecca@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!