admin 发表于 2024-8-29 06:53:08

Brittany@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可私做体验报告!

Brittany@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可私做体验报告!

F: 6.5, natural red hair, specifically the color in the picture, quite beautiful. Light brown eye color. She has some small freckles, a wider face, is short-sighted and likes to wear glasses. Overall, she looks a bit like Fabienne Erni, but rounder and fuller. Actual age 25.

B: 5. There are some stretch marks on my belly, and I feel like I have just given birth to a baby. I asked why my waist and belly look plumper in the picture. Although I have some respect for mothers who are sp. These tattoos are disappointing to me at the moment, so I can only give them this score. His skin is average, dry and rough. Red-haired white people don\“t seem to have good skin, and Charlie is the same. She is small, about 1.5 meters tall, but rather plump and not a spinner type. She has some small tattoos.

S: 6. Anyway, the work is average, not particularly outstanding. I don’t like flirting very much, so he put a condom on me directly and I didn’t ask for anything. I didn’t know if I wanted to do BBBJ or not. Now I am too lazy to ask the girls to do anything. If they do well, we will continue our relationship. If they do not do well, we will say goodbye. It depends on their preferences and consciousness. It\“s not like tap water requires oil. There are some lfk, I don’t know if there is dfk. She likes to do it on the sofa, maybe because she\“s too lazy to make the bed. I took a 21-hour train ride this time, and my condition was really bad. In addition, there was a lack of chemical reaction, so I was always weak and finally shipped it.

A: 7. When speaking English, I have a strong French accent, so my English level should be about the same as mine. He is very outgoing, talkative, and talks loudly, and his mouth never stops talking. I feel like we spend more time chatting than having sex. She also went out to get the wine she bought and baked some squid strips in the oven. She said that today was her 25th birthday, so she wanted to enjoy it and hope it wouldn’t be too bad, although we don’t know if it was true or her. I want to use this as a guise to trick me into giving me more tips. Remember xdm her birthday is February 17th. If a wolf friend asks her out someday and she said it’s her birthday, remember to get the tip back for me. I drank some wine with her and finally ate two squid sticks before leaving. The chat went over time for five minutes. She also told me that she forgot to collect money once and ended up paying 80$ to the agency. An interesting guy but not a good dick cover for me.

DMG: 260$/h + 40$ tip (birthday)

Repeat: No. She has a pretty good personality, but her skills are not outstanding, and there is a lack of chemistry between us.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Brittany@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可私做体验报告!