admin 发表于 2024-8-29 05:50:51

Hedda@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

Hedda@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

We made an appointment a few months ago and have been slacking off, so now I\“m writing a memoir. At that time, I read other people\“s feedback posts and looked at the photos. I thought it was quite pleasing to the eye, so we made an appointment for half an hour. Overall, I felt good.
FACE: The pictures are real, but they look a bit younger. I feel like she is at least 30 years old. She is a quiet and elegant woman with no smell of dust. Some guest officers seem to complain about the strong smell of dust and disagree. She seems to be from Jiangsu and Zhejiang.
BODY: Not fat, not thin, FIT, overall I feel fine, my skin is delicate, worthy of a water country girl, my height feels a little over 160cm.
SERVICE: All the necessary services are provided, Shui Xiao, go to bed and continue oral sex, the woman goes on top, the man goes on top, and they look at you while doing it. It feels very involved, which is good.
ATTITUDE: I have a good attitude, I talk and laugh, I don’t stand in silence, and I feel a little curious. I will take the initiative to ask you why you are doing this or that, and you will also pay further attention to my answers. It feels like a lover and confidant. Most people in this field are not I was very surprised that I would care about the guest officer, and my eyes lit up.
There was something wrong with the boss\“ arrangements. Someone knocked on the door before I even got dressed. I dressed in a hurry and ran away from the other door.
It seemed like a week, she just got over it and never saw her again, wondering what happened.
No chance to repeat.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Hedda@StrawberryBaby分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!