admin 发表于 2024-8-29 01:39:02

Eva@Flowers520分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告!

Eva@Flowers520分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告!

When I went to Huahuajia to open a store, I tried a few young ones. It’s been a while, so I decided to try Huahuajia’s Eva

face today:
the photo covers the face, plus an artistic photo, plus a beautiful picture. It feels like it’s her, it’s a real photo. But just look at it and don’t take it too seriously. Her face is very youthful and student-style, between 20 and 22. She has an oval face, shawl hair, big eyes, and a straight nose. She is a delicate and cute little girl.

Body:
A thin girl, soft and real breasts, around C to C+. There is a small birthmark on the chest, which does not affect the appearance. Height is about 164-165CM.

Service:
Not indifferent, always looking for topics to talk about, not looking at the phone when finishing work, and not looking at the phone right away.
I feel like I am a novice, just simple SF2. After washing, I lay on the bed and waited for her service. It was very comfortable when I kissed my body. I saw a wolf friend saying that she had mouth ulcers before, so I asked her if I could try it. It felt like It\“s pretty good, but it\“s not like lingering over it. It feels like mouth ulcers only come from old age. I don\“t know if my sister was taught by her boyfriend or someone else. It\“s good to inhale during BJ, and there\“s no toothy feeling. It\“s very comfortable during sex and her sister is so tight. First the girl got on, and after a while she got tired, and then she got on the doggie, and then the guy got on. Sometimes she DFKs, sometimes LFKs, sometimes Lip Kisses, haha, maybe it depends on her feelings.

$250+ Tips. 

Reply: YES
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Eva@Flowers520分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告!