admin 发表于 2024-8-24 22:04:57

Rumi@DayNight分享一个温哥华楼凤体验报告!

Rumi@DayNight分享一个温哥华楼凤体验报告!

I found that there are a lot of kimchi girls in many stores recently. I looked around and found that Rumi is quite to my liking. We made an appointment for two hours. Overall, the experience was good, but there were a few points that I was not satisfied with.

Face: 6/10, if it is really like the website The 100% real person photo I mentioned can be given a 7.5/10. After all, I went here for the photo and the 100% real person photo. But when I got there, I found out that it was not a photo of me. The photo was about 30% similar to me. Judging by the face, the girl is about 25-30 years old. Left and right

Body: 6.5/10, I prefer plump ones. This time I went to the appointment purely for my face. All body scores are lower. This girl is petite, not tall, about 165, with C cup breasts. , There is a little fat on the belly, but it doesn’t look fat when viewed from the back. The butt is meaty, and it has a round and straight curvature when lying down, but it is not exaggerated to the point of peach butt in TikTok fitness videos.

Service: 7.5 /10, this experience is very contradictory, because my sister’s service and gfe are both very good. In the past, she either had service but not gfe (like most Korean girls and Chinese girls), or she had gfe but not service (like ghost girls). I rushed to open the door and found that I was a little disappointed. I wanted to leave, but my sister was too enthusiastic. She took my hand and pulled me into the house with greetings. She also held hands when I went to take a shower. When I was washing, my sister was all close to me. Washing it on my body is a bit like a Japanese bubble bath experience. The ventriloquism is quite good, and there is no problem with deep throat. After washing, I go to the room to do nuru and pussy slide. After I finish, I will chat with you and give you a massage. There is no perfunctory tone.

Environment: 7/10, the apartment is quite clean, but I don’t know why the heater is not on.

Repeat?: No, I want to try another kimchi girl.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Rumi@DayNight分享一个温哥华楼凤体验报告!