admin 发表于 2024-5-31 20:51:26

Viola@私做推送一个渥太华按摩体验报告信息!

Viola@私做推送一个渥太华按摩体验报告信息!

The last time I had sex in Wo Village was in the Year of the Monkey. Recently, I have been dissatisfied with my desires and acted as a suicide squad for my brothers. hh

Face: 6.5-7 She is about 30 years old, and she really has to be called sister. The photo is indeed of me, with some polished skin and a bit of amorous feelings under the blurry lighting. Those who like mature people may like this one.

Body: 6-6.5 The breasts are real breasts, and they do have a D. When you open the door, you will see a pair of big lights, with big areolas and nipples. It is said that this kind of breasts is more sexy? Although it is metaphysics haha. She has a plump waist and is indeed a mature woman. After all, she is a rare person with small branches bearing fruit, but some flesh is indeed more comfortable than bones when doing nuru from behind. The legs are consistent with the photo. Pussy has not shaved her hair. I told her this, maybe because she has not been in Canada for a long time and has not followed the local customs. But there is so much water, the largest amount in recent times, and no lubricant is needed at all. After missionary, you will find that your balls and thighs are all wet, and it feels nice and moist inside.

Service: 9 This part is worth talking about, it feels like returning to China. When you take a shower, instead of making bubbles with your hands, you use your big breasts to push you, and they also use their thighs to hold your legs to help you wash. This is indeed a practice in domestic clubs, and it is relatively rare in Canada. When you go to bed, you have to do it once, then go through the service process, and then do it again. It is also the same as in China. In fact, this rhythm is quite good. I personally don’t like the local store where you lie down and chat in the middle while waiting for the CD. The BBBJ is good, the toothless feeling is relatively moist, and it also has deep throating, which I have practiced. The tongue is like a small snake, flexible and powerful. All postures are unlocked, it depends on personal preference. What was more surprising was that there was a massage after the first time. It was a real massage, with strong hands, and it smelled like Sara haha. Nuru is also good. The lubricant is heated in advance. It is very considerate and detailed. However, the environment is that there is no water bed in the hotel. Here comes the key point of the service part: Poisonous Dragon, Mouth Sha, and Yin Tui. I burst into tears. The last time I played a more authentic version of this set was two years ago in China. The suction power of Oral Sha is very strong, and those who have never played it before may find it novel. Turning over, I can use those big breasts to have sex. It feels really good to pinch the hot lubricant. I can also use Pussy to hold my legs and push them around. The touch is also interesting. In addition, you can shoot a short video, you have to communicate, and you have to make sure that your face is not shown.

Overall: The 350h service is worth the price, I’m quite satisfied. It’s really hard to have both youth and work at the same time. People who have never tried AB’s full service can try it for something new or want to relive the full set of work in China. Go check it out. Private services may be more interesting than the standard process in the store. If you have any requirements, you can discuss them.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Viola@私做推送一个渥太华按摩体验报告信息!