admin 发表于 2024-8-21 07:36:03

Kana@foxy604,Yina@xiao-dimsum分享一个温哥华楼凤体验报告!

Kana@foxy604,Yina@xiao-dimsum分享一个温哥华楼凤体验报告!

Kana@foxy604
F 7.5 She looks a bit like Ju Jingyi, she has a more innocent and good-looking girl-next-door look. She has never had her face done. The reason why her score cannot be higher is that her skin is a bit dark and the upper right corner of her forehead and chin are The moles bring down the appearance a bit. If the skin is white and there are no moles, the score can be slightly higher. She belongs to a cherry girl who has recently met a better-looking girl.
B 6.5. She has a slightly thin figure, no tattoos, and a C-shaped chest. Highlight, but my sister probably lacks exercise and her body is a bit loose, but I am still relatively young, between 20-25, and quite tall, about 165
S 6.5. This sister is relatively new to service, but she works very hard and responds to requests. But you must take the lead. This girl is a bit cute and cute. She loves to smile at you. Her English is not very good. Most communication requires a translator. She may not be suitable for big guys who have high service requirements, but I Since I prefer taking the lead, it\“s totally ok for me.
C6.5 Normal and clean
Donation 300/45 min
Repeat yes Xiaolang pays more attention to age and the feeling of being next door, so he will repeat

Yina@xiao-dimsum
F 7.5- 8 Looks a bit like Reba. From the perspective of appearance, it is relatively recent. The level of Korean girls is very good. The little beauties are close to the level of big beauties. If you insist on finding a problem on the face, it is the nose. If you just look at the nose, you can clearly see that the nose has been reduced. But when I first saw Yina when I entered the door, I felt that she was relatively Naturally, you can’t tell the artificial beauty, but when you sit in the lotus position, you can see the girl’s shrunken nose from bottom to top. It’s hard to tell her age because of the heavy makeup, but the range is probably between 25-30. There is also a small flaw that the girl is slightly darker. The eye circles are probably caused by not sleeping.
B 6.5 -7 The biggest highlight of this girl\“s figure is that her breasts are D with three points of pink. Natural breasts that have not been done before are very rare. But the flaw is that the girl is not very tall, about 162cm, so she wears stockings. The look and feel is not very outstanding. The girl said that she just came back from a vacation in the Philippines, so the underwear print on the pp is a little bit sexy.
S 7. The service is very good. I am responsive to requests. Black stockings 69 dfk are basically satisfactory, especially when the girl uses D breasts for breast massage. The feeling is full and at the same time I can feel my sister\“s philosophy of making money in the process of enjoying sex. The flaw is that the feeling of dust is relatively obvious. My sister is also more dominant and likes to dominate the pure and good family. The wolf friend may not be very suitable for
C 6.5, normal and clean.
Repeat yes I\“ll go to Donation again when my pockets are full.
300/hh 360/45min
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Kana@foxy604,Yina@xiao-dimsum分享一个温哥华楼凤体验报告!