admin 发表于 2024-8-17 01:00:42

coco@mae88分享一个满地可援交体验报告!

coco@mae88分享一个满地可援交体验报告!
I went there a while ago and got a new one after I came back from a trip to Toronto.

F: 6/10 (the scores I give will always be on the low side, 8 points is considered a full score for me, leaving two points for my amazing sister) and photos from the website Unlike the more typical Korean face, the smile is very good. I feel that I should have

a B at the age of 28: 6.8/10. The shoulders are wider and the chest is bigger. C. I can’t remember the small D. The feel is okay, and the overall body is fleshy. I feel stronger

S: As soon as we entered the room, she was very welcoming and had a nice smile. We took a shower with her and had water and a flute to clean her before and after. And when rinsing her mouth, the young lady would also rinse the sink, haha. It was obvious that she loved cleanliness. She told me that she had just arrived. It took two days to clean the house. Go to bed and get a massage. My tongue will help you lick every part of your body. Haha, the service is very serious. But unfortunately Xiaodi was in poor condition that day. She finished the job hastily. There is still a lot of meat in the butt. The waist is not thin and it was a bit overtime, but there was no urging.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: coco@mae88分享一个满地可援交体验报告!