admin 发表于 2024-8-16 07:30:44

Charlie,Sophie@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可私钟体验报告!

Charlie,Sophie@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可私钟体验报告!

After reading everyone’s reviews of Charlie, I decided to give it a try.
Euphoria\“s Booker is very efficient and responds quickly. Arrive 10 minutes in advance and Booker will notify you on time at the scheduled time.
I was a little disappointed when I opened the door. When I saw the photo, I automatically created an expectation in my mind. Not too old, no problem. But it doesn\“t look very GND, and it smells like dust. It\“s understandable, since she\“s been doing it for several years.
After a few simple greetings, the topic of taking a shower got down to business. The skin is okay. Between LDK and DFK. BJ is great, with DT. The meal was average.
Repeat is unlikely, it\“s not my type. Great attitude. If you have no other choice, you can still consider

booking Sophie this time. Euphoria\“s Booker came downstairs very quickly. It\“s the same room with the same code.
Sophie is about a little over 1.70 meters tall and has a good figure. Like Charlie, the photos gave me great expectations. He must be close to 40 in real life, with a lot of crow\“s feet at the corners of his eyes. The highlight is that the breast shape is very good without any sagging.
Friendly and doesn\“t talk much. All the services are quite satisfactory and have no special features, but they are all there.
It should not repeat again. The feeling these two times was that Euphoria\“s Booker was professional, fast and very good. The photos on their website are also very professional. I really wish their photos were less professional and less Photoshopped.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Charlie,Sophie@EuphoriaGirls分享一个满地可私钟体验报告!