admin 发表于 2024-8-12 19:20:56

可可Clarie@foxy604分享一个温哥华援交体验报告!

可可Clarie@foxy604分享一个温哥华援交体验报告!
Appearance: Personally, I think she is a pretty girl. I\“m studying in Los Angeles, and I don\“t know if I stayed up late at the end of the semester, so I look a little haggard. The photo is probably not of me.
Body: 160+, I don’t know the details. What I care about most is whether the breasts have technology. Fortunately, not only was it smooth and tactile when held, Doudou was also very sensitive, and it became three-dimensional after just a few fiddles. At the same time, I heard a gentle moan from the girl\“s nasal cavity, which was quite delicious.
Service: The girl is a student, non-professional and has no skills to modify. The foreplay is a simple three-point walk. I will mention it briefly. The girl\“s highlight is when she is in negative distance - the water is gurgling. The sound of the body hitting each other and the girl\“s moans all beat in rhythm, making people even more excited. The girl was so excited that she took the initiative to wrap her legs around my waist, and then put her feet on my shoulders in order to have a deeper communication. What\“s even more surprising is that when I was sprinting to the top, the girl started licking the back of my fingers and hands. The girl\“s expression of enjoyment immediately made me lose control, and thousands of descendants left my body along with my soul. . When I came back to my senses, I realized that it had timed out. I don\“t know whether it was because my condition was exceptionally good today or because the girl\“s real physical reaction was buffed and she was sweating profusely.
Price: 600/hour plus tip.
Repeat: I’ll leave on the 10th, yes.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 可可Clarie@foxy604分享一个温哥华援交体验报告!