admin 发表于 2024-8-11 09:42:56

koko@temptation分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

koko@temptation分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

I found koko from Temptation. The location is a brand new apartment. Basically, not all of them have moved in yet. It is opposite the Markham Theater.

Face: The photo is real, not too beautiful, so you can refer to it. If anything, the real face is rounder. , plus the short hair, so it can be said to be both cute and beautiful. I personally like it very much. I guess she is 20 years old. She herself said she is 20 and she is still a student. She mentioned her major, but I won’t go into details here. Good skin is proof of youth. She is not a nightclub-type beauty. At first glance, she looks like a cute classmate in her high school class. In fact, those photos that are not very beautiful are worth a thousand words.   

Body: Breasts C, real breasts. When she took off her clothes, they were very round and had small pink nipples. I thought they were so beautiful that I thought they were fake at first, but when I took them with one hand, they were soft. I am sure they are real. Her nipples are very sensitive. She screams evilly when touched. Her net height is 165-166, which is quite tall for a Japanese girl, even taller than some Chinese girls. She has a medium build and doesn\“t have any unsightly fat. If she goes to the gym to exercise She should be able to have a more complete figure, not just a younger one. My sister shaved her hair from below, there is no smell, and she is very young.

Service: I communicated well with my sister. I used limited Japanese to communicate, so I don’t know how good her English is, but The worst case scenario is to use the mobile phone. She kept her cute smile all the time, which I felt was very therapeutic and made me forget my troubles for a while. We undressed each other and had DFK, and it was a complete experience that no one was home to bring my girlfriend back after class to have sex. I felt like that. After I went to take a shower, she hugged her breasts and rubbed her, and she also had some Pussy slides. I was very happy, but I was worried that I couldn’t control myself and asked for special services, because I was timid and didn’t dare. Anyway, I quite like her, so Let’s do a photoshoot. She said yes, and she even asked if she wanted to wear sexy clothes. She was so considerate. Because after paying for the photo shoot, I didn’t have enough money to ask for special services. I couldn’t even ask for them if I wanted to. , so that I can hold on. I have to mention that she is very dedicated and knows the camera very well. When I look back at the video, she is an AV actress and she knows how to look at the camera. What I appreciate most is when I doggy with her, I I was in a hurry and didn\“t take a selfie stick because I didn\“t plan to take a photo. She took my phone and took a selfie and put it next to the bed. She also got the angle right to get the look in the frame. She was so dedicated. I think this photo shoot was worth more than I thought. I forgot to mention that when my sister said it was okay to take pictures, she asked me if I should turn on the lights? Because she was afraid that it would be too dark to take good pictures. In fact, a friend and wolf friend of mine showed me his pictures, but when the lights were too dark, they were all red light. The video was very noisy, just a little bit loud. She said turn on the lights, and I said okay, so she turned on the lights. Under the bright lights, the 4k shooting was of high definition. The most important thing is that with the lights on, my sister is still young and beautiful. Playing with my sister Although there are different positions, I personally feel that the pleasure when I am on top is not very high, and the friction with the cock is not high, but other positions are very suitable for me, and there is a sense of friction. My sister\“s eyes are communicating with me, so I said I won\“t do it after class. It feels like bringing a girlfriend back home to have sex. I don’t know if my sister is like this with everyone or what. After it’s over, I hug her and continue DFK, because basically when I ejaculate, I’m in the saint mode, and I rarely do it. At this time, DKF, but this time it triggered some memories of sleeping with my girlfriend in my college days, so DKF came to the latest moment

and replied: I am so satisfied, and everyone doesn’t believe me when I say I won’t look back. Of course I will look for her again.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: koko@temptation分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!