admin 发表于 2024-5-28 20:37:21

Cherio@Aeyow推送一个渥太华私做体验报告信息!

Cherio@Aeyow推送一个渥太华私做体验报告信息!

She is a real AV actress, slightly older but very enthusiastic. Maybe because she can speak Japanese, she keeps chatting with me and has a loud voice.
Of course it’s definitely best not to say anything and get down to business, but chatting can also be fun. She talked about a lot of things that were unexpected behind the camera, which was very interesting. I also asked about the name of the actress, and it was indeed her.
I seem to be traveling around the world now, and I have stayed in New Zealand and the United States before.

Face 5.5, on the upper side of passers-by, with heavy make-up
body, about 165cm tall, milf body type, really big breasts, gentle and mature, shaved
service, very good, there were a lot of people at the beginning The long pussy and teasing, although there are no Wan style moves, the blowjob is very comfortable. Using a condom in the mouth, there is still some teasing with the tongue, and then it seems that Japanese people don\“t like to use lubrication, so it is a bit astringent at first. Any position is fine. She doesn\“t speak English well, but she can change positions with a simple gesture. She is very cooperative.
The overall body feel is very good. Body shape preferences vary from person to person. It is worth a try.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Cherio@Aeyow推送一个渥太华私做体验报告信息!