admin 发表于 2024-8-6 09:24:33

mayo,arie@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

mayo,arie@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

Mayo
Location: I have a roommate at TH near hwy7/Richmondhill. The bathroom is very clean and has a light aroma. There is a parking lot opposite, which is easy to park.
Face: The real photo has a long face with big eyes, and the nose is pretty good-looking. Straight, with a small and delicate nose. The disadvantage is that the lips are not thick enough and the mouth is slightly convex. The real person looks about 30 years old, with relatively light and natural makeup. The overall look is a bit like a well-behaved young woman next door.
Body: Height without shoes should be about 162cm and weighs about 100 pounds. Real breasts are D. The nipples and areola are very small and hardly sag. The color is not dark, which means there is flesh where flesh should be. The body proportions are good, with an obvious waist-to-hip ratio. The skin is quite white and feels firm to the touch without sagging. No shaving, no tattoos.
Service: Smile + hug after entering to break the ice. Attentive to the details of helping me bend down to pick up my slippers and hang my clothes. We walked into the bathroom hand in hand, and SF2 couldn\“t help but touch her breasts. They were very soft, and the shape of the natural hanging shape was very nice. He touched her breasts and played with them for a while. Then he washed my dick very carefully and turned the foreskin out and washed it repeatedly. Then I stopped immediately, my mouth was very warm, and WF was so comfortable that I couldn’t tell if it was saliva or water. He sucked my balls a few more times and then patted my ass to signal me to go to bed. After getting on the bed, she knelt down and gave me a BBBJ. She licked her in a circle and then turned her butt to my face for some sex. Although her lower part was not shaved, it had very little hair and there was no smell. After dripping baby oil on my breasts, I started to push my cock between my two big breasts. From time to time, I would lick the glans with my tongue to stimulate it. After putting on the condom, I held the big-breasted missionary and pushed her for a while. Then I went to the mirror and asked her to put on high heels and then hold Doggy\“s ass. The visual effect was good. Her breasts were swaying under the push. The big mirror was good for her. See so clearly. When I was tired, I went to bed to change her rcg. My physical strength was average and I didn\“t last long. Finally, it was missionary, staring at the beautiful breasts that were trembling rhythmically. To sum up, it is very PSE style, the connection before each action is quite natural, there is no deliberate talk of sluts but it is not silent, it is a good value for money meal.
Damage: $180/ 30 mins

Arie
Face: I really think the third photo is the closest to my age. I don’t look much older than 23-25 years old. I have a small face, a pointed chin, big eyes, a high nose, a big nose, a wide forehead, and straight lips. It\“s thick, and the girl\“s appearance gives me a feeling of peace and prosperity. Her smile is pretty, not enchanting and has no trace of technology. With light makeup, she looks like a typical sweet girl next door.
Body: Neither tall nor short, about 160cm, about 100 lbs slim body frame, real breasts should be B+, the girl\“s fair body feels soft to the touch but the flesh is not collapsed, there are no Acnes and stretch marks on the body. The tattoo below is not completely shaved, but there is a small
service on the back: The Vietnamese girl does speak Chinese a lot, but she is very fluent. After entering the door, she greeted me very warmly, helped me change my slippers, and then took me to the bathroom. First, he took me to shower and washed it very carefully (especially when washing the penis, I turned the foreskin out and gently rubbed it). After I was cleaned, he took me to the bed and let me lie down and began to roam on my body. Then she held DFK for a while, her tongue was very soft, and her kissing skills were very good. Then she started to lick my left and right ears and then to my neck and kept licking until the second brother started bbbing. I wondered where she got so much saliva and her oral skills were so poor. Tooth feeling + having deep throat. Before putting on the condom, I asked her to put on high heels and started admiring her body. She kept asking me if I wanted her on top, so I lay down beside the bed with her feet on the ground and sat with her back to me. Lian, paired with her slender waist and perky butt, the visual effect is good. Feeling a little tired, I stood up and went to the mirror with her, letting her hold the mirror while I stood behind her and penetrated her from behind, then looked at her breasts swaying in the mirror.
Damage: $220/30mins
页: [1]
查看完整版本: mayo,arie@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!