admin 发表于 2024-8-5 06:00:45

小小@temptation分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

小小@temptation分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

Today, I went back to an old friend\“s shop to “tempt“ something, and there came a girl named Xiaoxiao. I have time to see her today. I estimate her age to be about 27 or 28, with a melon-shaped face, double eyelids, and thick lips. They should be fleshy, look like the same person in the same advertisement, have no smell of dust, look a bit delicate, and speak in a leisurely and slow manner!
Nannan\“s boobs are soft to the touch and have 100% real boobs. They are C-level, but her breasts are outwardly expanded. She is not tall and is estimated to be about 155cm tall. She is a thin and small little pony, suitable for being picked up and fucked. The skin is fair and smooth, with no tattoos or scars.
After entering the house, I took off my clothes and took a shower.
There was nothing wrong with me at first, but then I slowly started to rub my back, and then I felt how powerful it was! She knew it and took the initiative to rub my back with the balls of her chest. The soft breasts and the smooth bubbles made my cock a tribute to me.
Then he moved his hand from the back of my butt back to the front to clean the bottom of the bag and glans... He then grabbed the bag and played with the health ball twice, which made my lower body relax immediately. Following me, I turned around and saw that he had a bath of warm water in his mouth and began to play the flute in the water for me. He was blowing and spinning all the way, and with the temperature of the warm water, he thought he would be so excited? In fact, it’s very comfortable and relaxing!
When we got out of the room, he asked me to get on the bed and give me a massage first. I didn\“t have high expectations at first, thinking about it, I just asked him to press it twice and start doing it. The gesture he made when he opened the bone made me feel as if I had returned to the bone-setting field! His technique was powerful and accurate, and it was so comfortable that I couldn\“t bear to ask him to do the normal procedures. He pressed my back so seriously all the way, but then he rubbed my breasts against my breasts...
Soon he went from bone-setting massage to teasing with breasts. A pair of warm and smooth meatballs started to push from my calves to the upper back of my neck. This kind of authentic massage, my daughter used the opposite waves to massage my back and then slowly used the stick to lick my most sensitive part. Part: The small buttocks are very soft. When they licked my calves, they touched my thighs. When they licked my neck, their two pairs of balls were all around my back. After turning around, they touched my thighs. It depends on my nipple, and its waves are traveling in circles on my belly, making my whole body tingle.
When I went to play the highlight of the flute, Shao Shao played it very delicately. He first licked a piece from the bottom of the bag, and then licked the entire penis clean. The flute kept rubbing circles on the glans. If I If the ice cream stick was a piece of ice cream, it would have melted early in the morning. Then he slowly deepthroated and swallowed, and without any haste, he slowly put half of his penis into his mouth. It felt like it was about to hit my throat.
He blew all the time, and his hands helped me massage my vagina and two big tendons, so that I didn\“t want to have a blowjob again, and it was very comfortable.
Many times, I would like to play with striped girls to satisfy my addiction, but with this little girl who knows how to serve, I will completely give my body to her.
Then he gently put the bag on for me, then slowly aligned it and sat on it. Xiao Xiao\“s riding skills are very good. After he sat down, he first used the radio to clamp it, and then slowly rocked back and forth... He settled down once and for all, and then slowly circled, without any thought at all. Clamp my feelings as soon as possible.
I was playing with him and enjoying his riding skills. Gradually, I began to feel that his bottom was very slippery. Then he lay on me and sucked my ears, and at the same time, his bottom began to speed up. In the end, he was like some Japanese AV, with his head straight up and down, trying to penetrate as deep as possible, and I couldn\“t bear it... I delivered the goods while he screamed.
This time I had this little girl. I was so honest and I felt that I was enjoying it very much. While he was serving me, I was having a great time talking! comfortable!
Because the bone-setting massage at the beginning was very authentic and made me feel relieved from fatigue. His subsequent Wan-style services also made me feel like I was back in the old days when all the flowers were blooming. It didn\“t seem like I was getting home. Many girls just gave up and asked other people to help them deliver the goods.
Finally, let me comment on Xiao Xiaoqu as a whole. She looks absolutely pleasing to the eye, she is a pretty girl, and she is well-fed!
In terms of age, she would not be a 21- or 2-year-old sister. I would think she is 27 or 28 years old, so she has a lot of experience. As for his talent, he is fine, but he is really C-level or above when it comes to playing with waves, and he is very familiar with it. It is very fun whether he is being pushed by his waves or playing by himself.
When doing service, she is attentive and can be more sincere and fake, and her response to bed calls is also done well. So when I\“m desperate and want to get angry, this girl is my best choice. I originally marked him for half an hour, but because his hand was strong and comfortable, I immediately added the clock for 15 minutes. In the end, he was loose again, and his lower body was loose again! Definitely worth it!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 小小@temptation分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!