admin 发表于 2024-8-4 02:43:32

yummy@湿乐土分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

yummy@湿乐土分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

Face: Not stunning, not ugly, just a passer-by face, the real person has a rounder face than the photo. The room is relatively dark, but it can be seen that the photo is a real person. The waist of the real photo has been slimmed down and the skin has been removed. The girl has deep eyes, a slightly high eyebrow bone, a straight nose, and slightly thick lips. She is about 30 years old and has no wrinkles.

Body: I am not tall, only about 1.6 meters tall. I am characterized by my big E-breasts, which are not saggy and have no foreign objects. Girls with firm skin and no tattoos are considered to have a large frame and don’t have much fat, but they don’t look thin. The thighs are fleshy and can be fucked well, and the butt is not particularly upturned

. Service: When she entered the door and took my hand into the bedroom, the girl was wearing a black gauze, which completely highlighted her big and firm frontal advantage. Go into the bedroom and help me undress. She also carefully asked me if I wanted to drink water, if I needed to go to the toilet, etc. I had a nice personality and was very talkative. When I went into the bathroom to apply soap, the girl rubbed her big breasts against each other and tried to cover every corner. After washing the front, she Wash the back. After washing the front and back, the girl knelt down to give me a blowjob and asked me if I wanted a poisonous dragon. I said I would go back to bed and play. The girl wiped me clean and asked me to go back to the room to wait for fear that I would be cold. After lying on the bed for a while, the girl came over and asked me if I wanted to cum once or twice. I said that as I got older, I could only cum once an hour. The girl smiled and replied that I would be sure to provide adequate service. I lay on the bed first, and the girl started to lick from the back of the neck all the way down to the toes. It was really the first time I experienced the feeling of licking the soles of the feet. The highlight was that the poisonous dragon deliberately opened the soles of the feet, and the licking was quite serious. Not only was the licking serious, but also With the drill, I especially like the poisonous dragon. I unconsciously raised my buttocks so that she could lick it very carefully. The girl probably got what I like, and it took me a long time to get on the poisonous dragon. Dulong didn\“t immediately ask me to change my face, so the girl lay down and put her head under my crotch and started to lick my balls. The girl\“s tongue must have been exposed, it is not ordinary flexible, the little brother goes in and out of the mouth, the very strong covering feeling, combined with the deep throat and the trembling of the throat, the excitement level is directly off the charts, it is completely unbearable. Hold on, telling her that she was about to cum, she decisively deepthroated him and took it all in. It was really shocking. After ejaculation, I sucked it for a long time until it went soft. After tossing for nearly an hour, I felt calm inside.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: yummy@湿乐土分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!