admin 发表于 2024-8-3 14:50:49

西多Xidoo@甜心Honey分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

西多Xidoo@甜心Honey分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

SweetieHoney recommended Xidoo, a Japanese girl, saying she was petite and cute and had a good personality, so she made an appointment immediately and set off for 45 minutes.
The location is in a classic location in Markham, but it is a brand new apartment. It is really brand new and there are many places under renovation. There is no need to go through security or even a password to enter. It is a new experience to go upstairs smoothly.
The door opened and there was a cute, slightly chubby girl in a translucent skirt, mesh stockings and small high heels.
F: 6.5 The appearance is cute and matches the figure very well. If you want to stun a beautiful lady, you should consider other options. She is a cute and attractive type, with a small round face and big eyes. There are a few moles on her face. She may have very, very light makeup, and she looks very “original“. There are three pictures in the advertisement, the first one is not me at all, the second and third pictures are of me, but through PS, the face shape has been narrowed, and the real person has narrower teeth than the second and third pictures.
B: 7.0 The figure is in line with my preference, so I give it 7 points. In the advertisement picture, the girl is leaning forward, which cannot show her body type very well. The girl is 155cm accurate in real life. She is slightly chubby and looks very curvy. She has a large waist-to-hip ratio and a small frame. Not the type who is so fat that he looks like a bomb. But the chest is really two meat bullets, it must be D or above. Because of my age, she is very pretty. The girl said she was 20 years old, so I would conservatively estimate her to be 22. The skin texture is very elastic and the silkiness to the touch is average. It is also due to the small frame, small limbs, small hands and small feet. The shoulders are not as wide as in picture 3, and the shoulder-to-hip ratio is very well-proportioned and very charming.
S: 7.0 The service is very smooth, I give it 7.0 points. As soon as I walked in and exchanged greetings, I immediately felt that the girl had a cute personality, loved to laugh, and actively answered the questions. I hold hands to enter the room, and after entering the room, I ask for money. In fact, this moment made me bow my head. But immediately the girl told me, she helped me undress, and then I undressed myself. I helped her when I came forward, and I hugged her from behind and caressed her gently. The girl was very good at turning around and lfk her, and then went to take a bath SF2, taking a bath on the key parts. Washes thoroughly and contains WF. After washing, I went back to bed and got to the point. It was still the familiar routine. The girl was not an amateur. The routine was familiar and methodical. She kissed and teased her gently from top to bottom. The BJ had a strong and toothless feeling. The humidity was sufficient but stunning but not too wet. It felt like a vacuum. The grip is just right, and I feel that one of the special features of Japanese girls is that the BJ can be very wet and not jerky. During the BL session, I asked her to move her body to one side and massage her lower body, and she understood it immediately. After a while, she lay down and switched to me to serve her. She was a little wet down there, and she was slightly trembling when she kissed her. After a while, she could slowly start to digit, and with her moaning, she was almost wet. She put on a condom, and changed two or three positions to deliver. . The girl immediately got up and helped clean up. I accidentally touched the place where the girl\“s butt was sitting and it was already wet. We chatted for a while during the sage period, and then asked for a massage.
A: 7.0 I have a very good attitude, try my best to satisfy the guests, and understand the guests\“ intentions very well. During the conversation, there was no sense of distance like some Japanese girls who are very polite and open-minded. They were talking and laughing.
Repeat: can repeat
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 西多Xidoo@甜心Honey分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!